What's new

Alex JeBailey vs Perfect Legend & Maxter in INJUSTICE Online Battles

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
In this Online Battle... Tournament organizer versus two of the most reputable tournament players there are. Alex JeBailey takes up an INJUSTICE: GAU online lobby against the EVO Champ, Perfect Legend and VSM's Maxter. In this series of fights that lasts about two hours you will witness the match-ups of Batman, Catwoman, Bane, Superman, Black Adam and more.

Credit: CEOJeBailey

Attachments

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Can someone explain to me what the Aquaman skin is on the video before you start playing it?!

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Can someone explain to me what the Aquaman skin is on the video before you start playing it?!
I think is the default one, it looks weird just because the light effect from the trident special move.

Watching those matches I'm confident it wouldn't be close. Won't be at CEO but I'm sure you'll be at EVO. Looks like you got some work to do..
I remember the 10+ people at previous EVOs that watched all of my online SF4 play and said, oh he sucks, I'll own him offline, then got destroyed when we played in person. 2 totally different gameplay styles between offline and online. We'll try and hit each other up and play at EVO some games.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
I remember the 10+ people at previous EVOs that watched all of my online SF4 play and said, oh he sucks, I'll own him offline, then got destroyed when we played in person. 2 totally different gameplay styles between offline and online. We'll try and hit each other up and play at EVO some games.
I'm quite familiar with how the transition works mr.jebailey. I see holes that are strat related however. Lag not a viable excuse really. But I suppose we'll see at EVO

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
Wow, those matches against Cyborg exemplify perfectly what's wrong with this game. He won the whole match (Cyborg-Batman) with projectiles. This is just silly. This is supposed to be a fighting game, not a 2D "who has the best projectiles" shooter. Projectiles should comprise no more than 10-20% of the gameplay in a fighting game. Instead in Injustice they are so dominant, in many matches the two players end up just sitting on their opposite sides of the screen shooting at each other. Combine that with the exercise in frustration that is ambiguous cross-ups plus back to block and you have a recipe for a bad "fighting" game.

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
Wow, those matches against Cyborg exemplify perfectly what's wrong with this game. He won the whole match (Cyborg-Batman) with projectiles. This is just silly. This is supposed to be a fighting game, not a 2D "who has the best projectiles" shooter. Projectiles should comprise no more than 10-20% of the gameplay in a fighting game. Instead in Injustice they are so dominant, in many matches the two players end up just sitting on their opposite sides of the screen shooting at each other. Combine that with the exercise in frustration that is ambiguous cross-ups plus back to block and you have a recipe for a bad "fighting" game.

What makes it particularly worse in this game compared to something like SF, is the extremely big stages.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Cyborg is just a projectile heavy character, its just his thing. Some characters are rushdown, some are zoning, some are mediocre at both. There are ways around it

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
So guile and morrigan are only 10-20% fireballs? k.