What's new

Question Air to Air

darksyde

Abaduga
I been a harley main for a while and have no air to air combos and I was wondering what you guys do air to air

Katt

Magnet
I presume you hit them with j2 midair. You can followup with 112 xx SS for a mixup or 33 if you want to try a crossup.

If you A2A them with j2 and you hit them early (as in you both jump up the same time, and use attack early) then you can sneak in an additional j2 and do the same enders.

Edit: Maxip =! mixup

Yeah i usually just go with j2 a2a - 112 SS

You can also opt to go for j2, 112, db2(charge)

Depending on your opponents wakeup options you can get the overhead pop pop, meter burn, and SS-TS.

It just hit me as of late that besides the lack of a trait and a good overhead, harley lack a2a combo potential. Every other char can do their entire bnb off an a2a =/

serge

Noob
If i hit with J2 in air I usually try to hit them with 11PD mb before they land for some extra damage. Her J2 is so good it's too bad she can't really combo out of it.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
I normally go for 112 midscreen because it's easy enough to do and it leaves decent oki, you can try stuff like (delay) 12 xx TS~3 for a bit of extra damage.
In corner I do, 112 112 12 play doctor if the j2 hits high enough like after NJ2 after landing corner BnB into play doctor if they held uf, sub in 1 112 1 12 play doctor for lower to the ground.

Fergus

Like Father, Like Daughter
I normally go for 112 midscreen because it's easy enough to do and it leaves decent oki, you can try stuff like (delay) 12 xx TS~3 for a bit of extra damage.
In corner I do, 112 112 12 play doctor if the j2 hits high enough like after NJ2 after landing corner BnB into play doctor if they held uf, sub in 1 112 1 12 play doctor for lower to the ground.

KIllaByte

PSN: playakid700. Local name: BFGC MonkeyBizness
A much easier air to air that has even more setup potential is aerial 2, Forward + 1, 3.
The opponent bounces for a longer time than normal after this, giving you both ground and aerial setup options.