What's new

air to air combo

IDK if this is new or posted already so don't flame me

Air to Air punch>forward dash(not elbow dash)>F+4>Enhanced FFB>3,2>SFB>3,2,1>slide

25% Air to Air Combo

It's kind of strict and you have to hit someone at the high end of a punch. But this is the first air to air I've gotten to work for reptile, so I'm pretty excited.

R00KI30FTH3Y3AR

(S)teel (V)alley (K)ombat
Have you tried the variation at the end where you use the F3, 1+2 reset? How much damage would that do, you think?

Have you tried the variation at the end where you use the F3, 1+2 reset? How much damage would that do, you think?
I personally don't use that reset. The 1+2 isn't suppose to hit, correct? I just tried it right now, when the 1+2 whiffs it does 22% damage, with reptile left in front of his opponent.

EDIT:Ok I got the 1+2 to hit

Does 22% + 7% = 29%

Squeaker101

Show me what you can do
Great find! Though I don't know if this is practical, maybe if it didn't use a bar. I usually just do a slide, I'll try 32 every now and then, but 8/10 I miss those. Still a good find though. :)

Great find! Though I don't know if this is practical, maybe if it didn't use a bar. I usually just do a slide, I'll try 32 every now and then, but 8/10 I miss those. Still a good find though. :)
I agree it is pretty inconsistent. I'm still playing with it as a we speak(just discovered like half an hour ago).

As of right now it seems most suitable for when both you and your opponent are jumping in at each other and you land the punch first.

But say they try to NJP and you land the punch, it most likely won't land. In this case, I'd try to hit the slide.