What's new

Air-blast as an anti AA move to ensure safe jump ins.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Guys plz check the OP again to see what i m talking about, cause i believe some ppl missunderstood my thread.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Its all good metzos, i think its still usefull in match, mostly if you put your opponent in condiction that he will get submited to this situations ^^

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Yeah i started this thread to share that Ermac actually has a mixup from a jump in to confuse and bait his opponents.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
hmmm, I wonder if this will work to nullify Reptile's free jump in after a blocked forceball?
Yeah it probably could work. I ll check it out and let you know. But if the Reptile player doesnt jump and uses dash he probably can punish Ermac.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
Tournament on Sunday for you guys?
No we are currently taking a break from MK (probably its a long break since we havent played MK when we were back at WGC at France back on Feb). Plus we are currently abit seperated now cause of real life jobs etc etc. I m gonna meet with Hidan and Nikollas on Sunday for some casuals, to discuss our plans for EVO (if any) and to test new stuff.

No we are currently taking a break from MK (probably its a long break since we havent played MK when we were back at WGC at France back on Feb). Plus we are currently abit seperated now cause of real life jobs etc etc. I m gonna meet with Hidan and Nikollas on Sunday for some casuals, to discuss our plans for EVO (if any) and to test new stuff.
Alright man. good luck with that. And if you and Hidan decide to give Evo a shot, I'll raise my donation up to $200.

Error

DF2+R2
My friend does something like this to me with Skarlet's down-dagger , it's really effective.