What's new

AI Behavior

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Hi TYM! Im new and was just wondering if anyone had any AI STATS that seem to work well with certain characters? My augments force me to use Raiden, Liu Kang, and Kung Lao...was running well rounded...but took reversal stat down to 5
and made them all more rushdown and grapple heavy...is this good? they have shit footsies tbh...idk

CETRION AI advice would help...she has so many option I kinda wanna boost too many stats....

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
The current AI tower run is Noob Saibot set to 30 reversal and 30 combo and most people use him in their AI team for that reason. I believe Scorp and Sub follow that same pattern. (since that what everyone's AI teams seem to be.)

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Noob gear is max btw... NEED SUB ZERO TIPS Trying to lvl more chars!

Last edited:

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
Cassie Cage does amAzing with 30 combo and 30 rushdown.
Cetrion is beast with 30 zoning and 30 keep away.
you Just need to know there playstyles, and up those said stats

Last edited:

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
30 30 doesnt always work so you have to experiment. i messed with my geras ai and put him at 10 grapple 20 kombo 30 reversal. he's doing 420dmg combos and hella brutalities lol so he's fun to watch. augments help alot as well im working on farming those

Ck AeroVoid

Mk Casual, KI God
[QUOTE="Corruption100, post: 2508732, True. I should've been more specific. A khar who is made for zoning like Cetrion wants mostly, well zoning and reversal, and so forthe

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Yeah think 20 rush, 20 comb, 20 zone might wrk 4 sub idk tho...Just got killed 2-0 by a sub vs noob ai...noob usually wins....Sub had 20 combo, 30 reversal, 10 zoning...it was educational...

Last edited:

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
[QUOTE="Corruption100, post: 2508732, True. I should've been more specific. A khar who is made for zoning like Cetrion wants mostly, well zoning and reversal, and so forthe
Yea I tried Cet with hella zoning, and sometimes she just stand there...still working out the kinks...

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Word to newcomers who find this thread by mistake, Im having better results when reversal is greater than rushdown on characters like sub and cetrion...very good grind for exp now Yall can close this if u want, but thanks for info!

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
The "noob" stuff is just sheep-people bollocks. He dose not batter than the majority of the cast. I fact Shao Khan got higher on Survivor and Endless than Noob for me. It is just another example of one person on social media saying something and everyone else copy them with out ever thinking or even playing the game at all.

Cetrion is a odd one. I think my AI worked best by editing it. Go into abilities and stack as many combo-extenders as possible into your build. In general using "default" abilities is a bad idea, btw. The I like to set her to almost full combo, and then some keep away and range with 3 points in grapple. This should throw if they are two close, and go into long damaging combos. Also pull back and ranging. Also put 3 points into reversal, this seems to help higher level towers as it will interrupt their attacks for combo punishes. This is the setup I used to unlock her character towers.

Also do not forget to put in the argument gear items. It is not that expensive to add and swap them as you level up gear. Some of them like auto health regen or faster bar replenish and more damage really help.

Rpgz

Fraudguad/Weeb?
Thank you Cet variations are much appreciated as is ALL advise...I have a full time job, so this is best I can do...

Noob AI is op at "well balanced" that is not true of most the cast however, so Cetrion thanks you all!