What's new

AI Battle Defense

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
So I do my five attacks per day hoping for gear. Works fine.
But my team has defended once since game released. It is always at 0/5.
Yes, I know to check the battle log to get my defense score to update and receive defense rewards. There has only ever been updates and rewards once in there.

Anyone else have a team that just doesn't defend?
Anyone figured it out?

So I do my five attacks per day hoping for gear. Works fine.
But my team has defended once since game released. It is always at 0/5.
Yes, I know to check the battle log to get my defense score to update and receive defense rewards. There has only ever been updates and rewards once in there.

Anyone else have a team that just doesn't defend?
Anyone figured it out?
Same here. It's always 0/5.

Afumba

Noob
Yea, its the same for me and most people i know. Although a friend uses Dvorah, Kollector and Jax as defense with standard AI settings and gets mostly 5/5 attacks. Bad news is that he almost always loses so the rewards are mostly augments.

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
Yea, its the same for me and most people i know. Although a friend uses Dvorah, Kollector and Jax as defense with standard AI settings and gets mostly 5/5 attacks. Bad news is that he almost always loses so the rewards are mostly augments.
Interesting. I might do some experimenting.

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I use the god tier combo of Noob, Baraka and Sonya. All with 30/30 on Kombos and Reversal. I get about 1 defense a day haha.

Going to switch to utter shit characters soon. Will definitely end up losing more defends, but meh, will get me some augments and some activity at least.

Corruption100

Plus Frame Enjoyer
get your ai team some good augments and don't use noob and sonya together. people look for what they believe to be easy dubbs. Ive been having about a 50% win rate with geras sonya and baraka. basically because I lessened the damage they take and increased what they dealt. so they don't have to work as hard as the attacking team. still waiting on some better augment drops though

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
Defends stay at 0/5 because nobody's attacking you. Put whatever characters you like but with the default AI attributes only and you should get plenty of defends.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
If you have a few friends that play work out something with them where you agree to attack each other.

E

Eldriken

Defend won't update from 0/5 unless you get attacked and check your battle log. It's kind dumb that you aren't notified that you've been attacked.

But yeah, don't have the common AI as your defenders that everyone uses for attacking. People steer clear of that shit now.

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
get your ai team some good augments and don't use noob and sonya together. people look for what they believe to be easy dubbs. Ive been having about a 50% win rate with geras sonya and baraka. basically because I lessened the damage they take and increased what they dealt. so they don't have to work as hard as the attacking team. still waiting on some better augment drops though
Well my team is Kotal/Jade/Erron.
Maybe I need to remove Erron?

But My Kotal has augments that give him plus 9% more dmg for every team member from Outworld. He eats health like that.
So I used Jade and Erron for support. Erron also has an augment that gives him 9% dmgi if he's teamed with Kotal.

Guess I could try Baraka or Kollector in place of Erron...

Amneoss

Knowledge is Power
Defend won't update from 0/5 unless you get attacked and check your battle log. It's kind dumb that you aren't notified that you've been attacked.

But yeah, don't have the common AI as your defenders that everyone uses for attacking. People steer clear of that shit now.
I do check the log it never updates...

E

Eldriken

Figured.
Didn't know Kotal/Jade/Erron were so intimidating.
I'm guessing it's Erron that ppl are scared of.
Mmm, I don't think he's a bothersome AI. That's usually Noob and Sonya.

I don't really worry about the defend portion of the daily AI rewards. They'll come as they come. Fortunately you have the 5 attack rewards that you can get every day.

I just refresh until I find someone who doesn't have Noob/Sonya and if they do, if they're the third fight, I'll attack them because Noob and Skarlet usually win the first two fights.

Skarlet with no abilities and 30 Kombo/Reversal kicks ass.