What's new

After The Thrill Is Gone - Gone Back to Robot.

Ultimately, who's the better yellow ninja?

• Robo-Rax.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • Cyblax.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Scorpion. Duh.

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
It just didn't feel right.

In spite of the Telepoof's safety.
In spite of 121 Saw and the comboable X-Ray.
In spite of the fact that 90% of the time, I don't play to Robo's resets.
It just didn't feel right.

Maybe it's because all that time spent being cybernetically awesome made adapting to the differences seem silly. Maybe it's because being so reliant on the Poof made me shy away from rushing down & CG mindjobbing. Maybe it's because I can't stand how sensitive his BnB's are compared to Robo.
Anybody who was unfortunate enough to see me get blown up onstream by Raiden couldn't see me MASHING THE UNHOLY FUCK out of 4 for my Bomb juggles only to get a grand total of not a damn thing. Never happens with Robo.
Tried the Telepoof strategy on Shady instead of doing the smart thing and dodging the corners/waiting out the Armor Cartwheel - dead. Very, very dead.

So I'm back on the Robo train. And I'm more than likely staying that way.
Human is still a fantastic character, don't get me wrong...but my heart is with the robot.
The phase is over.

Anyone else have a similar experience?

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
In terms of design and overall coolness.

Black ninja swag > Yellow robot with easy mode resets

I do however envy Robot's easier time of getting bombs out onto the stage, but my playstyle doesn't really revolve around them.

Enenra

Go to hell.
Scorpion has no unwinnable MUs, has the ability to end you with just a few bad guesses, crazy mix ups, crazy mind games, huge comeback potential, and is completely unzone-able with meter. Can convert any situation into a massively advantageous postion for him. Plus he is a mawfuggin' hell ninja.

GGA HAN

Galloping Ghost Arcade
I decide based on the matchup. If I'm playing kabal or someone else with a dangerous zoning game I'll go human for the safe teleport (among other things), and if I'm going against a rushdown type I'll play robo.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I decide based on the matchup. If I'm playing kabal or someone else with a dangerous zoning game I'll go human for the safe teleport (among other things), and if I'm going against a rushdown type I'll play robo.
Kabal's my one exception to the rule, if only because at least the speed of the Poof helps me keep pace.

I love how I added Scorpion as a gag, and he's winning the poll. Lol.