What's new

Match Footage AFG vs Muffin Muggers

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
This. Sheesh. Also, Dash is safe.
Dash is only safe online, any constant active frame move, wins the trade everytime, that is not even a wakeup attack, and normals that dislocates itself from the ground while rep dashes are good enough to stop dash happytiles because either win the trade or miss timed, avoids elbow dash.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
Dash is only safe online, any constant active frame move, wins the trade everytime, that is not even a wakeup attack, and normals that dislocates itself from the ground while rep dashes are good enough to stop dash happytiles because either win the trade or miss timed, avoids elbow dash.
You failed to detect my sarcasm :(

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Anyway why is this Muffin Muggers thing still a thing?

It's very much possible for reptile to dash out of 24 on hit into s1, especially since you dashed up to do s1.

Unless you were expressing disbelief in that he would try and go for a dash while -4.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
I play on my bed, and the monitor is up against the wall, so the only thing I can realistically lean it on is my laptop, but if i so much as breathe it will fall off since the bed is soft and the laptops on top of some circle box thing. I tried my best :'( Fuck I even tried to record it with the phone in my mouth.
haha,yeah i know what you mean,i used to try and record shit like that but then i found my daughters music stand and just stick that infront of the tv with my phone,works like a dream.although why i record my bullshit matches is beyond me,i never learn fuck all from them.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
I play on my bed, and the monitor is up against the wall, so the only thing I can realistically lean it on is my laptop, but if i so much as breathe it will fall off since the bed is soft and the laptops on top of some circle box thing. I tried my best :'( Fuck I even tried to record it with the phone in my mouth.
Holy shit I thought I was the only one!

Bed setups ftw! Specially when you play super late at night basically falling asleep while playing!

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
He gets bad rep because he raves about his victories in an online setting, where his connection to most is pretty shitty.
That's not much.A reg online warrior won't get rep from that.He gets his rep for thinking online gimmicks is legit tech. I was the first to doubt him while a lot of Reptile players sucked on his teats.

He also thinks that playing online is the same as offline.

But he IS a nice guy.Even when I criticized him we still talked a lot on XBL.But then he quitted.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
He's a really good player, and I have nothing bad to say about him.
As you can see from this video, he is clearly close competition to me.
He has amazing setups like:

Get hit by 2 4 from KL as Reptile -> Dash. What this does is using the negative frames you are at to legitimately escape the next hit, because frame data.

MuffinMugs
Pig Of The Hut

The one thing I did notice is that Bird Lao doesnt work against a dash happy Reptile.
Please exuse my crappy camera angle, thats the best I could get it at. It fell out of place near the end and I tried to pick my phone up with my mouth and record it, but it didnt work for shit haha.
"You're just gonna have to hear me kick the shit outta him"

quote material.

FpS__King

Keep it Free.
He's a really good player, and I have nothing bad to say about him.
As you can see from this video, he is clearly close competition to me.
He has amazing setups like:

Get hit by 2 4 from KL as Reptile -> Dash. What this does is using the negative frames you are at to legitimately escape the next hit, because frame data.

MuffinMugs
Pig Of The Hut

The one thing I did notice is that Bird Lao doesnt work against a dash happy Reptile.
Please exuse my crappy camera angle, thats the best I could get it at. It fell out of place near the end and I tried to pick my phone up with my mouth and record it, but it didnt work for shit haha.
www.mortalkombatunited.com/topic/118333-a-f0xy-grampa-exposed/

A F0xy Grampa
Is muffin serious??? Lmaoooo
http://www.testyourmight.com/members/a-f0xy-grampa.2526/

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
How fucking dare anyone out there make fun of MuffinMuggers after all he has been through.!

He lost this match, he went through a frametrap. He had two fucking breakers.

@A F0xy Grampa turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through an online battle. All you people care about is….. viewers and making jokes off of him.

HE’S A HUMAN! What you don’t realize is that MuffinMuggers is making you all this tech and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn’t performed on stage in years. His character is called “Reptile” for a reason because all you people want are DASHES! DASH DASH DASH DASH DASH!

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE MUFFIN MUGGERS ALONE!…..Please.

Cossner talked about professionalism and said if MuffinMuggers was a professional he would’ve pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave MuffinMuggers Alone Please…. !
Leave MuffinMuggers alone!…right now!….I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

.....oh God what have I typed...I've never felt so weird typing anything in my life.