What's new

Aesthetic fixes

1. D2 brutality- I'm hoping to god this is a "yeah we know" change because seriously I have never seen a more obvious "spawn head model with X gravity" situation ever. It just....flops off them, often totally ignoring or even defying gravity and momentum. I'd rather have the thing glitch out and ping pong off the walls or rocket into space than the current lackluster, barely got out of bed, guess i'll die, d2 brutality.

2. Combo routing- Others might disagree on this, and it might get better, but it feels so odd that they've come up with such a creative combo system, so many interesting moves, and we've got more and more characters who's optimal routes are just chaining a launch string together 2+ times. Off the top of my head sub, scorp, and smoke have cases where it's optimal to just loop their strings, and I'd swear i've seen a few others. Smoke is maybe nostalgic given that's what he did in mk9 (where i also thought it was dumb), but it just feels wrong that so many combos are "spam launcher".

Smoke also is a weird mention because I believe one of his optimal routs is just "EX teleport, hit hit, repeat". Maybe that should stay, but it sure feels lackluster when you're giving these characters so many moves.