What's new

Question Advice please ........

Hey all, don't really post here often, more of a person who just reads the threads etc.....

Anyway, i'v been playing Gundy in this game but need some advice, apoligies if these have been answere elsewhere.

1) I'm finding alot of the time when i go for the WC (back forward 3) he game seems to be reading it more often than not as a back 3 or a forward 3 - this is especially the case online more than practice mode. So alot of the time im going for the pressure and end up whiffing a back3 etc - anyone else having this problem, or any other advice (is it maybe the way im inputting the command?)

2) After the combo 112, the MB hand grab on the floor, back 3, jump 3, 11 trait grab - im finding in practice, im landing this 90% of the time, whereas online, after the back 3, im getting the 11, but for some reason the trait grab is just not coming out at all, he aint even making an attempt for the grab. Is this a problem, or would it be due to lag ??

Thanks for any advice in advance - love Grundy and really want to play him well, especially once i can learn his walking corpse cancel

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Hey all, don't really post here often, more of a person who just reads the threads etc.....

Anyway, i'v been playing Gundy in this game but need some advice, apoligies if these have been answere elsewhere.

1) I'm finding alot of the time when i go for the WC (back forward 3) he game seems to be reading it more often than not as a back 3 or a forward 3 - this is especially the case online more than practice mode. So alot of the time im going for the pressure and end up whiffing a back3 etc - anyone else having this problem, or any other advice (is it maybe the way im inputting the command?)

2) After the combo 112, the MB hand grab on the floor, back 3, jump 3, 11 trait grab - im finding in practice, im landing this 90% of the time, whereas online, after the back 3, im getting the 11, but for some reason the trait grab is just not coming out at all, he aint even making an attempt for the grab. Is this a problem, or would it be due to lag ??

Thanks for any advice in advance - love Grundy and really want to play him well, especially once i can learn his walking corpse cancel
you have to input back forward 3 like back forward + 3, like forward and 3 at the same time, this helps for every character with that motion, also 114 is hard online because your trying to hit confirm after a 11 hits, just do 114 once hes coming your way and most of the time it will work. :)

streetsweep187

Kneel before me

After b3 do a jump 2 insted of 3 and u will land it every time

Korbidon

Noob
Also, when comboing airborn opponents, use 1 trait grab instead of 11 trait grab. It's far more reliable.