What's new

General/Other - Tanya Actual Issues with Tanya that need fixing *will be updated once new issues will be found*

Hey yall

here are some issues with Tanya that need fixing.

lets start it off with meterburn drill which is a launcher, however the launcher properties are different every time she does it, sometimes it pops up high enough and sometimes it does not. And no it does not depend on gravity as well. You can see in the video below. Also it being inconsistent with launch i had to remove them from my bnbs, except for corner.

if you look closely you can see that first and second drill pop up high enough to continue combo, but the third one does not pop high enough.

Another one of her F3 having a weird hitbox

Another issue is with Kobu Jutsu, sometimes the meterburn Tonfa Toss does not come back on it.
this thread will be updated as i find more issues with this character, and if any of you have found other stuff, make sure to post the reply below with video.

@colt @RunwayMafia @Awkward Sloth @Arkayne @teh_kingdunch @General M2Dave @SonicFox5000 @YOMI MITYEAP @GGA pimpimjim @any other actual tanya main

kevkopdx

Noob
ya i noticed the drill thing a while ago, the popup is based on where the opponent is on the wake up animation... you cant do it early.... also i noticed the timing for comboing has changed after 2u3, for the worse in my opinion, it was a smooth run cancel previously, now seems u need to delay the run cancel