What's new

Tech actual Green Lantern Vortex (loops forever lol)

BunLantern

Long live b13 minigun
Use this all the time. Super useful against some characters like non traited Raven, Batman and Aquaman etc. Almost useless against Deathstroke, Superman, or pretty much anyone who can't get their inputs crossed up. Zatanna can actually punish you for even trying this lol. But nice Vid, haven't seen it in video form yet.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Use this all the time. Super useful against some characters like non traited Raven, Batman and Aquaman etc. Almost useless against Deathstroke, Superman, or pretty much anyone who can't get their inputs crossed up. Zatanna can actually punish you for even trying this lol. But nice Vid, haven't seen it in video form yet.
yeah i think it could be used in certain matchups or if you have a few bars to spare you can mb f3 through a wakeup

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Sinestros? Zatanna's? WW's?
With how strong wake ups are in this game, I don't consider anything except standing vortexes as legit. Why would a character like Shazam, Ares, Batgirl, Deathstroke etc. have to care about WoWo's vortex? On knockdown, I'm pushing hella buttons if I'm any of these characters

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
With how strong wake ups are in this game, I don't consider anything except standing vortexes as legit. Why would a character like Shazam, Ares, Batgirl, Deathstroke etc. have to care about WoWo's vortex? On knockdown, I'm pushing hella buttons if I'm any of these characters
Lolol, all of those three are standing vortexes.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
It literally took me a month to learn how to block the F3 BS. Good find though XD
Really? Explain this wizardry to me, because I'm still guessing, and more often wrong than right.

EDIT:

Hehe, nobody seems to care about my OTG "unblockable" vortexes... mwahaha!

On a side note, most wakeups are easy to blow up.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I know Sinestro's. What's Wonder Woman and Zatanna's?
Zatanna's off MB trance. Cross up j2, front on j1, overhead b2 or low b1. Also in corner meterless with f21. She literally has so many ways to reset you off this; whiff normal or j2~u3~d2 or smoke and mirrors unseeable jump in; it's pretty crazy

WW's in shield stance off shield toss, j2, 2. Overhead with instance j2, low with b2. Also in corner in lasso stance end in lasso grab, jdb3 cross up. It OTGs so you can't wakeup. From there regardless of whether or not the OTG was blocked you're at enough +frames to go for 33 or b2 or iaj1 from which you can combo them back into the corner.

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!
Really? Explain this wizardry to me, because I'm still guessing, and more often wrong than right.

EDIT:

Hehe, nobody seems to care about my OTG "unblockable" vortexes... mwahaha!

On a side note, most wakeups are easy to blow up.
I show you later lol.

Also, your set-ups are easily blockable.............for Nate, the computer AI and me. Everyone else, not so much.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
I show you later lol.

Also, your set-ups are easily blockable.............for Nate, the computer AI and me. Everyone else, not so much.
I hit you and Nate with them more often than they get blocked though, although I will admit you guys block them an abnormally high number of times (Which really is anything equal to or more than once every few matches). I feel I may just be too predictable with what hits first and not making stuff unblockable enough.

By the way, you tell me, is the BGB stuff a vortex, or can we legally consider that "THE INFINITE"?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I hit you and Nate with them more often than they get blocked though, although I will admit you guys block them an abnormally high number of times (Which really is anything equal to or more than once every few matches). I feel I may just be too predictable with what hits first and not making stuff unblockable enough.

By the way, you tell me, is the BGB stuff a vortex, or can we legally consider that "THE INFINITE"?
Depending on character you can wake up out of that no?

Emperor Eevee

Learn to take a joke pal!

It's the INFINITE, unless you have a good back dash, a wake up teleport (not martian's), or the ability to block it.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Depending on character you can wake up out of that no?
You *can*, but if I time it a certain way it will reverse wakeup inputs. I can also make either the overhead or the low hit first so close together that I don't even know which hits. I can also beat out anything not invincible frame 1-3 while keeping it near unblockable.
Pretty much it IS possible to escape, but you'd better be damn good at guessing. More often than not I will take the entire health bar.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
You *can*, but if I time it a certain way it will reverse wakeup inputs. I can also make either the overhead or the low hit first so close together that I don't even know which hits. I can also beat out anything not invincible frame 1-3 while keeping it near unblockable.
Pretty much it IS possible to escape, but you'd better be damn good at guessing. More often than not I will take the entire health bar.
So BG and Zatanna still get out free no?