What's new

Active Twisted wins the STB invitational MK9 #2

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Strange that the first one of these had 30 something people in, this one not a lot. I guess that's the nature of an impromptu tournament series.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Um...maybe i'm in for this? when is the cutoff? I got to work my magic with the wife first (get your minds out of the gutter...thats not what I meant but it isn't a bad idea)

I'll try to do it.

CCVengeance

The one guy hoping for Kai
Um...maybe i'm in for this? when is the cutoff? I got to work my magic with the wife first (get your minds out of the gutter...thats not what I meant but it isn't a bad idea)

I'll try to do it.
Great...you just had to go there. Now if I see you on stream I'll think you worked that...ahem....pussy good?

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks

I'll try to do it.
Im running a little bit behind, but the room is up right now! its 0stbtourney. Im making the brackets hopefully starting in about 15-20 minutes. Sorry for the delay!

CURBOLICOUS

Cage ban wagon?
Some hiccups to begin but a hype fun tournament when all was said and done. Here are the results for this weeks STB invitational MK9 XBL tournament:

Top 8 Results:

1. Active Twisted (Johnny Cage, Kung Lao)
2. STB Shujinkydink (Quan Chi, Freddy Kreuger)
3. STB Hangnail67 (Cyrax, Kung Lao)
4. K7L33tha (Kabal)
5. STB Nocturnal (Cyrax, Kung Lao)
5. Forever Inspire (Johnny Cage)
7. STB SGT Reed (Sub Zero)
7. STB Dabearscq (Mileena)
I would have joined by I worked till 10:30 :(

Where's the challonge brackets?