What's new

Action Packed Weekend, Now It's Time For Some Woolay!

pherleece

Woolay
There almost wasn't going to be a Woolay Show today because of the crazy weekend but don't worry, you'll get your fix. We haven't have much time but we got a few special guests including ECT4 champion RM Sawnik Fawx, WNBA xKhaoTikx, STB Under The Mayo, and hopefully a late appearance by GGA OSU 16 Bit!

11:00 PM EST
www.twitch.tv/thewoolayshow

stay updated on twitter here.

Attachments

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
alright man, I think its about time tru7h takes his azz to a tourney (one that brady is at) so they can settle this shiz in subzero first to 3babies match. If tru7h wins Brady agrees with everything tru7h says in streams. If brady wins tru7h just stops trollin him for once.

KH_Captain

Nightwolf wannabe
when they were talkin about all the top players (once again talking about the NFG) i don't even think i heard them mention Big D. Did people already forget about his performance at Final Round. I know i didn't

randyth

Noob
Claude VonStroke , my questions to Tom Brady:
- What do you think of Sub Zero's tierlist position after Denzels great performance?
- After the showings on Annaheim, do you feel MK9 is more balanced than people tended to make?
- Would EVO rules instead of MLG continuation rules have had any effect on the outcome of MLG annaheim (Detroid-DJIT , PL-CDjr)?
- Who is the grandmaster of the Link Kuei?

- Hypest moment of MLG Annaheim?

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time
when they were talkin about all the top players (once again talking about the NFG) i don't even think i heard them mention Big D. Did people already forget about his performance at Final Round. I know i didn't
Lol unfortunately FR is a bit outdated. Im praying I make another good showing at CEO this weekend =)