What's new

Accidental leak from Instagram actor *Possible Spoiler*

AtlasM

Into dust!
Premium Supporter
https://www.reddit.com/r/Mortalkombatleaks/comments/1c5qxl9
Found this today while at work. Apparently, the actress for Harumi (Scorpion's wife in the season 1 ending) straight up said she'll be a Kameo in MK1. I suppose someone higher up forgot to tell her the important details on when to post lmao.

I like covering "What If's" and potential spoilers because in a fighting game's lifecycle, we really have no idea what's gonna happen. But i see the trend NRS is setting, previously known characters being different, in a way of power. or story, as playable characters like Janet cage, for example. A female scorpion that being his wife as a revenant sounds really, really cool. What do you guys think?

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Hmm....

the link on the reddit is going nowhere
Code:
https://www.instagram.com/p/C51WqJtPXvw/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
So it is either deleted, or this is a BS post (It is reddit after all). Still I am pretty sure there will be a KP2. Lets just hope she has her own powers. Wouldn't want a 3rd Scorpion in the game.

BlazingShrapnel

World's Worst Nitara
I saw people reacting to it on Twitter, with some confusion with what she posted: One of the pics she posted seems to be a modded MK11 that's essentially just a Kitana skin on Scorpion. Vid of the mod: likely pictured

Personally, I'm not too convinced she'd a be full-fledged kameo (if this is real). NRS might be pulling an Injustice 2 premiere skin thing and just adding her as a skin with different voice lines for the current Scorpion kameo. Not impossible they'd add her, just not sure what they'd come up with for a unique moveset.

Kiss the Missile

Red Messiah
Harumi is in the leaked script for Aftermath expansion. Without going into spoilers a big part of the story is related to her.

I wouldn't be surprised to see her as a Kameo, tho I think it'd be cooler if she was fully playable.