What's new

About the new characters

biggabarr

chilling
I think i have a 40% mid screen combo for the pinky and brain char, in my head ,i see where i can put in a few cancel moves ,lool lool.

Deitti

Noob
i flat out LOVE the new characters. Not necessarily because of the characters themselves(though they looked cool too) but because this means exactly that the game is getting new characters. Say what you want but i don't really care about characters returning from the 3d MKs(with the exception of MK4) because most of them were pretty meh. And in my opinion, MK series needs new characters aswell to stay fresh instead of just getting old ones redone all the time. That was already used in MK9, now is time for new things aswell. So the more new characters we see, the better in my opinion.

biggabarr

chilling
[q="MisterSpyker, post: 1386227, member: 6792"]You dont even know how much damage he does, smh[/quote]
Am excited about mkx youth, are you not.?? Eeeeee.

biggabarr

chilling
On that
i flat out LOVE the new characters. Not necessarily because of the characters themselves(though they looked cool too) but because this means exactly that the game is getting new characters. Say what you want but i don't really care about characters returning from the 3d MKs(with the exception of MK4) because most of them were pretty meh. And in my opinion, MK series needs new characters aswell to stay fresh instead of just getting old ones redone all the time. That was already used in MK9, now is time for new things aswell. So the more new characters we see, the better in my opinion.
ON THAT I AGREE. YEEEEESSSSS

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I can't help but wonder what happens on-screen when the "Bane" dude loses...

..does the midget-looking freak kid with the annoying voice bail and lets that Bane-dude get killed?
Do both of them get pwned ?
Does Bane-dude say "screw you midget, I'm going home" ?
PS: I am now saying that this (duo) character will be the reason of most ragequits during "finish him". That annoying voice man...
I was thinking the same thing...

We need to be able to exterminate that body stabbing kid. I will show no mercy.

Red Reaper

The Hyrax Whisperer
I don't really like the new characters but I appreciate the effort to change. It must be hard for them to innovate with the legacy holding them back.

I definitely don't like Big Generic type characters but what the heck, I'll give this Hodor a chance until he pisses me off with BS Armor.

Invincibeast

Stay Free
Absolutely love the new characters. Love that NRS has gotten creative with different types of characters too. I can't wait to play and I can't wait for more character reveals!

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Not a big fan of the looks of either of the new characters. But "Biggie Smalls" as someone put it in the status updates is freaking hilarious. So, love the rest of the design of that character. Not so much with the bug lady.

LionHeart V1

You will feel deaths cold embrace
The new character designs are good. They just look really odd to be "MK" characters. I think the reason is that its almost been 10 years since we've actually gotten NEW characters for the MK mythology.

I think we'll get a nice compromise, I expect we get probably 2/3rds returning characters, 1/3rd new or guest ones. I like the new characters but I also like the old ones, so I'm hoping for a split sortof like this at least
I wish i get my Kitana back for this MK, we will see

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
I liked the big dude and I like that he has a minion, BUUUUTTTT......I can't stand the minion's voice. Too campy.

I'm really digging D'Vorah...she seems tight. I'm wondering what "realm" they come from.

Also, this could just be the nostalgic little boy in me, but I'd kind of like to see some of the crazy beasts that defended Quan Chi's fortress in MK Mythos: Subzero.

Polished up, of course.