What's new

About the new characters

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
Man, I'm really happy they're making more out of the box characters, from the other realms and all that, Bug Lady seems reeeeally cool, tho, I don't really empathize with big burly dude, but I know some ppl do, so he's ok... two characters in one is meh imo, especially with fatalities...
Even tho these guys are nice, I really wonder what they can add in terms of earthrealmers, or just about anyone who is more human...I like the creativity that went into making these chars, but my favorite characters are usually more normal, I mained Jax, Liu Kang and Johnny Cage in MK9, so I wonder what we'll see in terms of new humans...

I didnt like any of the new characters, there is also another green dude after the fatality show, I DONT KNOW, but im not that exited about MKX anymore, lets hope they dont make too many new characters.

Bug lady reminds me alot of Sadira- ESPECIALLY with the air-throw given her penchant for air kombat.

The big dude is Doombawkz wet dream. Looks awesome- I'm a huge fan of the possibilities you can get from having a character that can essentially split themselves in two.

TKB

Noob
The big guy is BADASS reminds me of an old king of fighters character can't remember the name but it was a huge dude with a wrecking ball that he would swing on a chain and he had this little tiny guy with Freddy Krueger gloves lol loved that character

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
I was wondering what they were gonna do about grapplers. Seems like max and doombawkz got an answer early. Before the trailer I was not hype. After the trailer. I am more then hype. I am hype personified. Cannot wait to play this am dam right I will get every pre order I possibly can lol.

Bug girl for the win!

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
I loved new characters and want see them in mk and i am sure that they will be cool because nrs knows the job and i am sure that i will never main them because i just wait my crazy reptile but still ok for new adds

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
This was exactly what I was hoping for. I wanted new characters of different sizes and shapes. I cant believe all the hate towards them. We know next to nothing about them, how can you hate on them?

I really hope we get a big fat Bo Rai Cho!

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I can't help but wonder what happens on-screen when the "Bane" dude loses...

..does the midget-looking freak kid with the annoying voice bail and lets that Bane-dude get killed?
Do both of them get pwned ?
Does Bane-dude say "screw you midget, I'm going home" ?
PS: I am now saying that this (duo) character will be the reason of most ragequits during "finish him". That annoying voice man...

MisterSpyker

The 6'4 King
I was just thinking about that as well, maybe they have like a symbiotic bond where when one dies the other one dies too. Just so you can kill the annoying lil girl

Indecisive

We'll burn you all—that is your fate!
GUYS THE BIG GUY AND LITTLE DUDE IS BORTH MAJAR. LOOK IT UP DAMMIT. Points at my picture of Borth Majar. IM FUCKING HYPE.

Decay

King of the Bill
What's cool in my book is that the big dude proves that this game WILL have different character archetypes, everyone has a different feel of movement and jump arcs and stuff like that. Now im wonding if everyone has the same jump punch, kick and neutral jump punch and kicks. I hope there is diversity in the aerial moves

jbthrash

Nut Breaker
I didn't really like any of the new characters. They don't make me think of MK characters. All of them have some MK elements, but honestly that fight with the big guy vs the bug lady, looked like Fable the fighting game to me. Oh well. 5 characters down, 19 more to go. Lets hope the next 19 are great.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I didnt like any of the new characters, there is also another green dude after the fatality show, I DONT KNOW, but im not that exited about MKX anymore, lets hope they dont make too many new characters.
I think we'll get a nice compromise, I expect we get probably 2/3rds returning characters, 1/3rd new or guest ones. I like the new characters but I also like the old ones, so I'm hoping for a split sortof like this at least

Bo Rai Cho, MK9 Sonya Costume... I could go on... But really, it's not like campy design is anything new to the series. I get why people may not like certain design elements- but to say this is somehow alien to the franchise is flat-out wrong.