What's new

About Subzero(s)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
And if the scar heals (Raiden says it will) in 15 years then both points are moot. There is no "have your brother's soul" line. It was a misinterpretation by Kombat Tether. The only evidence of in game sub zero's identity is that he's grand master (a position previously held by Kuai) and the lines
"I grow tired of maintaining our innocence" : Bi Han would never say this to Scorpion
"your brother succumbed to me" : Noob succumbed willingly to Quan Chi, Kuai was stabbed in the face by Kano.

Bi Han said he was literally devoid of flaws as Noob, and he could give two shits about his brother. Why would he go back to being Johnny Lin Kuei?

Does Raiden seem like the type of person to heal non-mortal wounds for no reason?(him never doing so says he wouldn't)

Succumbed doesn't mean surrender, it means you failed to resist. That doesn't actually change the fact that Kuai Liang lost and was captured by Kano. Last time somebody had a kamidogu jabbed into their flesh(like that Subzero there), their eyes turned glowing red(like that Subzero there) and they started talking about Quan-Chi:

Why would Bi Han never say "I grow tired of maintaining our innocence"? Does Bi Han not seem like the type of guy to basically say "I'm tired of your shit, let's settle this once and for all"? Bi-Han seems like a man who'd get fed up with Scorpion's garbage.

I feel like Quan-Chi could come out and straight up say 'I HAVE KUAI-LIANG, LOL" and you'd probably still be trying to dismiss it.

Last edited:

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
Pterodactyl, post: 1567053, member: 11651"]You mean that literal sea of nothing but robots? The Lin Kuei has been automated by this point, as shown in that comic panel.

Also the answer he gave to that question doesn't actually deconfirm it being either brother.
You don't know that all of the Lin Kuei have been automated at all. All we've seen is that some have, we don't know how many.
I know it doesn't deconfirm it, I just think that answer makes it highly unlikely it is one of the brothers.

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8
Maybe there was a split between Noob and his shadow, so now Noob becomes SubZero and the shadow becomes the new Noob... :eek:.
That would be awesome. I thought Bi would be struggling with his noob side when making decisions like sparing enemies. Like a spiderman/ven type thibg.