What's new

AA combo of choice?

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
What do you guys use for AA juggles vs opponents?

I've been experimenting with viable AA options...1, 32 xx fast forceball, slow forceball, 321 xx ender has come up as one that's consistent. 1 is faster than 32, so it works better as an AA, but 1 xx fast forceball is too inconsistent. This solves the problem both options have.

CitizenSnips

A seldom used crab named Lucky. AKA Citizen Snips.
By AA you mean just when the opponent is jumping, or do you also mean on like a blocked Mileena roll/blocked teleport attack?

AA when an opponent is just jumping is something I definitely need to improve on. When you hit them with 1, you have enough time to do the 3, 2 string?

RapZiLLa54

Monster Island Tournaments
Hmm I'll have to try that out.

I like to use the EX slowball charge as an anti air. A lot of people always assume 2 forceballs are coming out so when the 2nd one is the EX and you hold it, its an automatic combo.

THTB

I do the same, but I need a meterless AA that consistently gets damage lol.

RapZiLLa54

Anyone ever try 4 into acid acid as an AA? The cpu has done it me a few times successfully when I do a mirror match on expert. I have yet to actually try it out myself.

Milkman

Reptile <3
Anyone ever try 4 into acid acid as an AA? The cpu has done it me a few times successfully when I do a mirror match on expert. I have yet to actually try it out myself.
I did that once by mistake while trying to cancel D4 into acid hand, I never thought it had AA potential though, definitely gonna mess around with this and the stuff THTB posted.

For AA I usually rely on well-timed uppercuts or NJPs if my opponent likes to jump around everywhere.

RapZiLLa54

After some testing 4 is a pretty good AA if you know your opponent is going to jump. Only problem is the acid hand isn't a guarenteed hit. If you can catch someone at the peak of their jump you will get the acid hand for 19% damage and of course some great seperation. If you don't the acid hand will just whiff.

I have to agree with Milkman the well timed uppercuts and NJPs are a more consistent approach. Best one IMO is the EX slowball.

THTB that 1-32ball is damn tricky to catch

RapZiLLa54

I messed around with 2-ffball-32sfb-321-slide and it had a pretty high success rate. 31% damage as well. I think this will be my go to!

THTB

I hadn't had much time to fully try 2 xx FFB, but I'll give it a go tomorrow.

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
I messed around with 2-ffball-32sfb-321-slide and it had a pretty high success rate. 31% damage as well. I think this will be my go to!
lol I like how 32-ffball-32sfb-321-slide only does 27%. Man, even 1-ffball-32sfb-321-slide does 29%?!?!

I'm finding 1 to have the highest success rate, personally.