What's new

"a year of Injustice" - Short film project (HELP NEEDED)

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Question: need any graphics or animation for this thing? I can PM you my demoreel if you're interested.
I might, I'm not sure yet. Go ahead and send it, I'd love to see. I'll check it tomorrow, going to bed now. 11 minutes of the film done.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Does anyone remember which podcast and which episode @AK Pig Of The Hut speaks about his love for Zod and how hes gonna main him. If I remember correctly this was before he was released. I've been going through the early Kryptonite Council episodes but haven't found it yet.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Update:

Over 20 minutes edited, currently staring to edit the EVO section. I'm gonna have to leave a lot of stuff out so this thing doesn't end up being 2 hours. Also I'm starting to run out of songs I can use, if someone here is a musician and has music on Soundcloud or something please link. I'm looking for instrumental songs that are somewhat fast tempo and exciting.

This project is gonna take ages to export on my pc, I'm guessing it will literally take about 20-30 hours.
Anyway, it's turning out great. I'm really happy with it, which is really rare for me since I am a bit of a perfectionist.

Update:

Over 20 minutes edited, currently staring to edit the EVO section. I'm gonna have to leave a lot of stuff out so this thing doesn't end up being 2 hours. Also I'm starting to run out of songs I can use, if someone here is a musician and has music on Soundcloud or something please link. I'm looking for instrumental songs that are somewhat fast tempo and exciting.

This project is gonna take ages to export on my pc, I'm guessing it will literally take about 20-30 hours.
Anyway, it's turning out great. I'm really happy with it, which is really rare for me since I am a bit of a perfectionist.
Why would you not want it to be long? have you ever seen halls of hype? every video is like one hour or longer and people like that, i would definitely understand if you don't want to put too much effort and time or it would take too long, But i think everybody on here wants this video wants to be long and basically tell the story of what happened in this one year of injustice.

Again, it's entirely your decision but this is just my opinion, or maybe split the video into parts.

Civil War V, Toryuken 2, ECT V, UFGT9, GUTS2, CEO, EVO, VxG, Summer Jam 7, The Fall Classic, Youmacon, NEC XIV, KiT, Winter Brawl 8

Am I missing anything?
You're missing Frosty Faustings, Apex 2014 and Defend The North. You could maybe add some great moments from locals or add stuff like Top of The Food Chain. Also, you may want to add the king of rebelos tournament, it is an online tournament but it was pretty big.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Why would you not want it to be long? have you ever seen halls of hype? every video is like one hour or longer and people like that, i would definitely understand if you don't want to put too much effort and time or it would take too long, But i think everybody on here wants this video wants to be long and basically tell the story of what happened in this one year of injustice.

Again, it's entirely your decision but this is just my opinion, or maybe split the video into parts.
I want it to flow, like a long music video. I don't want it to feel boring at any point. I've been doing nothing but been working on this thing for 3 days straight, literally just been going to school then editing all day, so I'm definitely putting a lot of effort and work into it. ;)

You're missing Frosty Faustings, Apex 2014 and Defend The North. You could maybe add some great moments from locals or add stuff like Top of The Food Chain. Also, you may want to add the king of rebelos tournament, it is an online tournament but it was pretty big.
I've already added Frosty Faustings and Apex since I posted that but was still missing Defend The North. Thanks. :)

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Does anyone remember which podcast and which episode @AK Pig Of The Hut speaks about his love for Zod and how hes gonna main him. If I remember correctly this was before he was released. I've been going through the early Kryptonite Council episodes but haven't found it yet.
can u remember that podcast that 'phase3' and 'pherleece' did? I'm pretty sure it was on one of the last ones of those.im sorry I can't remember the name of it.

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
can u remember that podcast that 'phase3' and 'pherleece' did? I'm pretty sure it was on one of the last ones of those.im sorry I can't remember the name of it.
@pherleece Can you help us out?

This was a great match if you missed Defend the North:

Thanks, will include that. :)

pherleece

Woolay
@AeroGrunt it was called InjusticeLive and it was the first and only Injustice live show. I do not produce podcasts. you had to watch my show, you couldn't listen to in mp3 format cause without the video would make it hard for people to understand what we were talking about. The show came out 3 months before the game came out and ended when the game came out since everyone bailed out since they didn't like the game. Let me know if you have any other questions

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
@AeroGrunt it was called InjusticeLive and it was the first and only Injustice live show. I do not produce podcasts. you had to watch my show, you couldn't listen to in mp3 format cause without the video would make it hard for people to understand what we were talking about. The show came out 3 months before the game came out and ended when the game came out since everyone bailed out since they didn't like the game. Let me know if you have any other questions
that was a great show dude,it's a shame the others didnt want to carry it on.