What's new

A Year of Injustice (Documentary) World Premiere at Civil War VI + New trailer!

Awkward Sloth

Lamest Harley, still better sloth than Jer
Will there be interviews and clips from the various podcasts incorporated into the documentary? That would be just lovely if you did such a thing

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Wow, thank you everyone! I did not expect this to get so many comments and likes in so little time.

Will there be interviews and clips from the various podcasts incorporated into the documentary? That would be just lovely if you did such a thing
Unfortunately I live in Europe so I couldn't film any new footage for this like interviews and such but instead had to work with footage I could already get my hands on. It does have voice over from podcasts and shows in it, I think it turned out great. :)

Wow, thank you everyone! I did not expect this to get so many comments and likes in so little time.

Unfortunately I live in Europe so I couldn't film any new footage for this like interviews and such but instead had to work with footage I could already get my hands on. It does have voice over from podcasts and shows in it, I think it turned out great. :)
have you considered to do a skype call or something?

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
have you considered to do a skype call or something?
Could work although I'd rather have the interviews filmed with good video and audio quality instead of settling for webcams, and I'm not sure how well interviews would've fit the style of this documentary.

Last edited: