What's new

General/Other - Boneshaper A super crazy Bone Shaper buff I'd like to have

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
It was Balanced Kenshi vs BS Shinnok. So like worst possible or second worst Kenshi match up. And on top of that it was online, where with his connection its just like playing under water for like anybody outside Italy.

But hey, he won, gg. He probably sleeps better now after writing on forums that he beat my Kenshi with Shinnok. lol.
yeah my connection is bad, but you had no problems fighting me on MK9 in the Kenshi - Liu kang MU, and that was MY worst MU. and don't be a smart-ass, tell the whole story, talk about the Tanya matches too (she beats Shinnok). now I don't sleep better at night knowing that I beat you, because belive me, it isn't that big of an accomplishment.

Immortal

Blind justice....
yeah my connection is bad, but you had no problems fighting me on MK9 in the Kenshi - Liu kang MU, and that was MY worst MU. and don't be a smart-ass, tell the whole story, talk about the Tanya matches too. now I don't sleep better at night knowing that I beat you, because belive me, it isn't that big of an accomplishment.
Whole story doesn't really look better for you:

1. Liu Kang vs Kenshi in MK9 never was as bad as Balanced Kenshi vs Shinnok in MK X, that is a fact. Also to add to that i don't even remember playing you in MK9. So yeah.... But i guess i beat you quite a bit since you remember it.

2. You played my like 2-3rd day Kobu Tanya for like 2 games i don't even count that, even now i wouldn't since i still play Kobu Tanya as a pocket character nothing more. And i always had problems fighting vs your connection, since like EU weekly when we played and that is also a fact which others from EU weekly can attest to.

3. And like i said, stop tagging me in your post and we're good i really have nothing to say to you nor i want to.

SaSSolino

Soul Stealing Loyalist
Whole story doesn't really look better for you:

1. Liu Kang vs Kenshi in MK9 never was as bad as Balanced Kenshi vs Shinnok in MK X, that is a fact. Also to add to that i don't even remember playing you in MK9. So yeah.... But i guess i beat you quite a bit since you remember it.

2. You played my like 2-3rd day Kobu Tanya for like 2 games i don't even count that, even now i wouldn't since i still play Kobu Tanya as a pocket character nothing more. And i always had problems fighting vs your connection, since like EU weekly when we played and that is also a fact which others from EU weekly can attest to.

3. And like i said, stop tagging me in your post and we're good i really have nothing to say to you nor i want to.
alright, I'll clearify things.

1. Liu Kang vs Kenshi was one of the worst MUs in MK9 and far worse than Shinnok vs Kenshi in MKX honestly, but it's true, I won like 2-3 matches out of all, so you bodied me.

2. we played few games in the Shinnok vs Kenshi MU too honestly, the only MU we played a lot was Warlock Quan Chi vs Balanced Kenshi in the 1st/2nd week of the game.

3. I agree, let's end this here. BFFs now.