What's new

A special announcement to OSU & Friends

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
By the time that all of this hyping up is all said and done, I expect every player to have their own theme music when they make their way onto the stage to start the match.

For example, I'm guessing that 16 bit would come out to:

BigC

I'm great in my world.
Wheres undertaker to turn off the power and shoot lightning out of his god-damn hand? Anyways...I don't know who I want to win yet, but this is hyper than when the Detroit Lions actually made the playoffs this year...

AssassiN

Noob
So were seeing:

Shang
Kitana
Scorpion
Cage
Sonya

vs

Jax
Cyrax
Kitana
Kabal
- ?

I am saying these characters as I think it would be a stupid choice for them to not use their main.
And who are the players on Reo's side?

Def gonna check out the stream :D, HYPED!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
why would 5th be tom over riu48 or chris g

riu48 has the most history against team 16 with morty and chris g reptile could ocv them
What are you talking about? Brady and 16bit have been exchanging words for months. Chris G never really does anything MK-related outside of the tournaments themselves anymore.

For some reason, I feel the 5th member of team VSM may possibly be Insuperable. I have no idea why but it's the one name that's stuck in my head right now of all possible candidates.

CptXecution

Brain Dead Bro
What are you talking about? Brady and 16bit have been exchanging words for months. Chris G never really does anything MK-related outside of the tournaments themselves anymore.
Well he talks about Dizzy sticking with one character and how that's a mistake and Tom has been talking about playing with multiple characters lately on top of the fact that lesson would be SZ vs JC...extremely hard match up for Cage.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
I hope all this hype makes it into some documentary. This game/community is so rad. Definitely bordering WWE for all the drama/hype inducement. But damn this is going to be some fun shit

Altaire

Noob
why would 5th be tom over riu48 or chris g

riu48 has the most history against team 16 with morty and chris g reptile could ocv them
l-o-l if you REALLY think that Chris G could OCV them.

Last I checked, Chris G is the only member on either team who a) went to NEC and b) actually made top 8. I'm not trying to put the guy on blast, but I'm getting really sick of people thinking he's some kind of fucking messiah, like he's leaps and bounds better than more consistent placers like CD Jr and REO.

AC1984

Kaballin!
l-o-l if you REALLY think that Chris G could OCV them.

Last I checked, Chris G is the only member on either team who a) went to NEC and b) actually made top 8. I'm not trying to put the guy on blast, but I'm getting really sick of people thinking he's some kind of fucking messiah, like he's leaps and bounds better than more consistent placers like CD Jr and REO.

And I am sick and tired of reading your .02 on threads you dont even belong to....Stfu, if Chris G chatces you he'll make you look retarded...that's my guess.....

Go do Mortal Monday or something to keep you busy...