What's new

Question A Second Green Lantern?

Irockz

I am Michael J. Caboose and I HATE BABIES!
It may sound a little stupid, but what if there was a second green lantern playable? I ask this because of just how much usage the ring has. It'd be easy to have a second green lantern with a seperate moveset, but maybe this wouldn't be enough. Perhaps they could have a second ring.

Gardner is the perfect choice for this. He's had four rings in the past and I'm sure at least one could be incorporated into his attacks.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
Would rather have another color of the spectrum, but if its another earth lantern John Stewart so Cyborg wont look like the puck on a hockey rink

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Batman is the only Black Lantern you get and it
wasn't even Batman.
How does that make sense?

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
Their is a chance we will also get Black Lantern Hawkgirl as well, when ever they get around to revealing her.

Endeavor

I'll live a villain, before I die a hero.
If the give us another lantern I should be Kyle, he has wielded ever color or the spectrum at one point or another.

Endeavor

Guy almost has too. Only ones he hasn't done are Compassion and Avarice.
This is true too, though tbh, if they do add another lantern it will probably be John Stewert, his popularity skyrocketed thanks to jlu, and if not him then Guy for sure, despite being a very good lantern and interesting character, Kyle does not get a lot of media attention, hell even Kilawog is more well know than Kyle.

Courtney

Burn in my Light
If its an Earth Lantern John would be my 1st choice but Kyle an extremely close 2nd, tho I really don't like Guy all that much. Give us Tomar-Re!

Endeavor

I think if anything Id settle for a Kyle Rayner palet-swap, I wouldnt even care of they left the constructs the same so long as I'm playing as Kyle I also support a Guy and John palet swap, though I'm pretty sure John is going to be a give considering the game has concept art for him