What's new

A plea to the best dr.fate

South

I'd rather SHOW than TELL ~ Poison Ivy
Top 6 don't deserve "severe" nerfs...
Black Adam needs his damage tweaked and his mb dive kick to be not made +
Batman needs his j2 normalized and his Grab tech to be patch.... superman needs breathe to not be -1 that's dumb asf... atrocities is fine just needs his obsurd + frames toned down... aquaman needs b123 to be -1.... and a damage nerf. That's it tbh... and give DeadShot a little recovery on WC like 5-7f of recovery tbh. Than swamp, Beetle, supergirl need few tweaks like swamp needs better start up... and beetle needs trait buffs but NOBODY needs severe bugs/nerfs the overall balance in the game is great.

I'd say that I need more footage of good fate players playing real matches and winning bad matchups so that I can get better, but I'm clearly trash and no amount of watching other people do the same things I do with better execution is making me any better.

Here's to that 10am departure from pools at EVO and that 11am drinking/gambling! XD

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I'd say that I need more footage of good fate players playing real matches and winning bad matchups so that I can get better, but I'm clearly trash and no amount of watching other people do the same things I do with better execution is making me any better.

Here's to that 10am departure from pools at EVO and that 11am drinking/gambling! XD
my man

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
I'm doing just fine with fate. Yes he's an extremely situational character and gets little reward and his lack of any air control whatsoever sucks.

I don't have a problem that he has losing matchups it's just bothersome to me how polarizing the matchups are. Supposed 5-5 matchups against supergirl and gl are fun. But when the matchup is hard for dr fate and the character doesn't have to respect a single one of our options (Superman), it's just not fun. It's also lame when the matchup is extremely lopsided in fates favor and you can just spam projectiles all day and the opponent is pretty helpless to stop you.

The character feels like he's designed to be able to cancel ankh summon into a special move, but he can't do it. He can do ank summon cancelled in toankh release but he cannot do this with any other special move.

It also hurts that glyph push gets punished by a lot of things..

Just my 2 cents

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I like Fate, I'll keep playing him at least until Sub comes out. But seriously do have a second character, it takes 15 minutes to learn Aquaman, just have him on standby. There's not a ton to learn with Aqua and you can still spend most of your time developing Fate and whip out Aqua when you have to.

SwagMountains

Yes we Kahn
I'm temporarily dropping him now too. This character is really stressful to play and he gets bodied by the top tiers as well as several others. The character is garbage, and my opinion won't change until someone proves me wrong.
Yeeeeeeees. The superman community welcomes you home

DubiousShenron

Beware my power.
Top 6 don't deserve "severe" nerfs...
Black Adam needs his damage tweaked and his mb dive kick to be not made +
Batman needs his j2 normalized and his Grab tech to be patch.... superman needs breathe to not be -1 that's dumb asf... atrocities is fine just needs his obsurd + frames toned down... aquaman needs b123 to be -1.... and a damage nerf. That's it tbh... and give DeadShot a little recovery on WC like 5-7f of recovery tbh. Than swamp, Beetle, supergirl need few tweaks like swamp needs better start up... and beetle needs trait buffs but NOBODY needs severe bugs/nerfs the overall balance in the game is great.
Netherrealm should hire you to balance their games.