What's new

A Player for Where MK is like Ancient China

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hellowww

My Name is Edson but you can call me Eddy, i play MK since MK1, and i'm a very loyal player to the Franshice.

I'm From Angola a country in the South of African Continent, where UMK3 was the Beggining of the Fighting Era, and then When MKT comes out, and My Country Became like Ancient Asia, where Fighters Search each other to test they Sword, here was the same, MKT Players use to search Each Other to Test They Fingers.

A High Level in MK here has a great reputation in the Entire Country, even better than Street Fighter or Other game that already hit the extreme, this is true because after all these years its still playable, and the High level Players becamed Legends in the game.

So with the Rebirth of this Amazing Franchise, players who becamed legend and the new guys in the MK world are fighting almost all the time to earn respect and became the Next Legends of MK 2011.

5 Tournaments were organized here this Year by the ADV [VSA in english] wish meansVirtual Sports Association, and i won 4 of them, since i didn't join in the first one, but i wan't really tested yet, the real year will be the next, because they felt i'm in a diferent level, and so they are training to increase the competition level next year, so next year will be the amazing.

And yes, among the Top 10 Legends of all the time, i'm not in the list xD

But i'm here, to read your Thoughs, share my opinions, and of course, share what ever i can learn more from you guys who plays in competitive matches all the time.

Forget about Challenging me Online, its not because i don't want it, the internet Connection here is pretty bad, and Laggy, the game will end before it starts, so sorry for that.

gdf

Warrior
Wow Angola. That's pretty cool. As rev0lver said, post some videos.
BTW, don't worry too much about online fights, what you described is pretty much the same as the rest of the world.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yeah, this year wasen't possible to record anything, we didn't knew how until the last tournament, where i came with a PVR, but still, was not possible to record because, my PVR can't capture HDMI videos, and they didn't want to play in AV mode.

But yes, since some weekends use to have matches to increase the competitive play, i will try to record the macthes and share with you guys.

Also, i did upload my first MK video kombo video, since i intend to do with almost all the players i will upload whatever i can.

MKK hanzo

Yeah, this year wasen't possible to record anything, we didn't knew how until the last tournament, where i came with a PVR, but still, was not possible to record because, my PVR can't capture HDMI videos, and they didn't want to play in AV mode.

But yes, since some weekends use to have matches to increase the competitive play, i will try to record the macthes and share with you guys.

Also, i did upload my first MK video kombo video, since i intend to do with almost all the players i will upload whatever i can.
Hi Eddy welcome to TYM, we would LOVE to see even casual matches from you guys either UMK3 or MK9.