What's new

Guide A Nightwing guide to reversal ground pound.

macro

Eezeepeezee
FORCE BLOCKS
Martian Manhunter
1.pillar
Aquaman
1. from the deep
2.trident toss
Zatanna
1.puppet master
2.fifty two pickup
Raven
1.soul crush
Wonder Woman
1.DB2
Lobo
1.low hook
Harley Quinn
1.non mb air gun shot
Zod
1.non mb low laser
2.trait grab
Deathstroke
1.high gun shots
2.low gun shots
3.inst air gun shots
Sinestro
1.non mb fear blast
Superman
1.max range inst air non mb laser
2. mid screen non mb laser
Punishable
Green lantern
1.lanterns might at any range
Catwoman
1.low whip any range
Scorpion
1.spear
Sinestro
1.shackles any range
Killer Frost
1.iceberg any range
Black Adam
1.black magic any range
Superman
non mb air laser any range but one listed above
Batman
1.grapple

Last edited:
Good thread, Add batman's grapple to the punishable list just off the top of my head. This is very useful to know. I think this is what we really need to work on now, specific matchup knowledge.

macro

Eezeepeezee
Good thread, Add batman's grapple to the punishable list just off the top of my head. This is very useful to know. I think this is what we really need to work on now, specific matchup knowledge.
That's weird i thought i put that one down.:coffee:

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
Check this out, @oP Twist
Congrats, now you know the MMH MU

Crossing my fingers for new scatterbomb tech.[
Bro we went even last time we played and you usually do the meteor thing not pillar. NW outzones mmh believe me ik the matchup I just don't know the online gimmicks :DOGE

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
Bro we went even last time we played and you usually do the meteor thing not pillar. NW outzones mmh believe me ik the matchup I just don't know the online gimmicks :DOGE
You don't know the MU when you're letting me get away with things like 3 meteors in a row. NW can reversal after both projectiles. And if by online gimmicks you mean mashing D1 everytime I jump in, then ok.

oP Twist

Unknown Nightwing
You don't know the MU when you're letting me get away with things like 3 meteors in a row. NW can reversal after both projectiles. And if by online gimmicks you mean mashing D1 everytime I jump in, then ok.
More like backdashing after teleport and if I do that we trade on the meteor so I wait for pillar and reversal also pressing d1 after a j1 is not a gimmick because most j1's are unsafe so NW's d1 will beat anything after

Shaazzyam

More like backdashing after teleport and if I do that we trade on the meteor so I wait for pillar and reversal also pressing d1 after a j1 is not a gimmick because most j1's are unsafe so NW's d1 will beat anything after
We don't trade. Meteor is too slow.
Why wouldn't Martian be able to backdash a 14 frame startup move when he's only -8? The only thing mashing D1 is getting you after a jump in is hit by overhead tele.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
We don't trade. Meteor is too slow.
Why wouldn't Martian be able to backdash a 14 frame startup move when he's only -8? The only thing mashing D1 is getting you after a jump in is hit by overhead tele.
Children children...shut the fuck up

macro

Eezeepeezee
wow wow guys what the hell!
Realy you know beside fighting about it you could just have a normal discussion.
Or even better talk about something like a new thread to help out other players.

Shaazzyam

wow wow guys what the hell!
Realy you know beside fighting about it you could just have a normal discussion.
Or even better talk about something like a new thread to help out other players.
OP and I weren't really fighting? Seemed like we were just going over the MU to me.

Idk what Fly's problem is.