What's new

General/Other A NEW SKIN for Zod hidden into Zatanna's files.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
YO! Does that this mean Casandra Cain Batgirl and classic scorpion!? :D
Unfortunately, not necessarily.

This could be a single release to compliment the MoS Superman single release.
Just because Zod got one doesn't mean all the DLC will, I hope they do though.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
I'm having a fight with my friend right now who thinks this is photo shopped...someone give me reasons why its not. Besides the fact it was taken from the tv and zod has the same size and stance

Backfire

Noob
I'm having a fight with my friend right now who thinks this is photo shopped...someone give me reasons why its not. Besides the fact it was taken from the tv and zod has the same size and stance
His shadow. He's a full 3d model if its photoshopped someone would have had to have made this 3d model and that would have taken a lot of time. His super logo is different.

GhosT

Noob
If its true it sux for frost etc. Some other char need skins but I guess zods ok cuz he is popular and has 1 skin.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Noob
If its true it sux for frost etc. Some other char need skins but I guess zods ok cuz he is popular and has 1 skin.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

This skin is a BLESS, finally i can play Zod without looking like Evil Dexter Monkey Laboratory... i was so hyped when the character was announced and so sad when i looked at him for the first time... but you can now consider me a Zod player with this new skin...

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I bet that was their plan all along,
Step 1: make Zod a good character but look like a turd, Profit.
Step 2: make MOS Zod
Step 3: Double profit.

McCarron

Noob
Those screenshots look legit, anyone with a modded console could easily swap his skin as active by changing a few files. Seeing that he doesn't do any moves in the screenshots leads me to believe he's glitched currently which is why a patch is needed.

KeyserSoze

Fabled Villain
YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(Happiest I've been since the game was released)