What's new

Breakthrough A nerf NRS didn't want you to know about...

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
I noticed that I can no longer hit someone with EX Swamp Hands from full screen and still get a combo with F13.

I believe NRS has made the reaction time less than it used to be.

Now you have to use the 113 BnB if you hit them from full screen. I also don't think it is possible to do a Grave Rot into a B3 combo any more and EX Grave Rot into B3 has become more difficult.

So my fellow Grundy players, what our your thoughts/opinions on this? I'm starting to feel that he's is going to be the new Sub-Zero/Kano of this game, along with DS.

EDIT: After further testing you can still do F13, same with Grave Rot B3 (but both have become a lot harder).

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
are you sure? besides you dont really want to do swamp hands from full screen, maybe 3/4ths screen shouldnt be a problem.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
I noticed that I can no longer hit someone with EX Swamp Hands from full screen and still get a combo with F13.

I believe NRS has made the reaction time less than it used to be.

Now you have to use the 113 BnB if you hit them from full screen. I also don't think it is possible to do a Grave Rot into a B3 combo any more and EX Grave Rot into B3 has become more difficult.

So my fellow Grundy players, what our your thoughts/opinions on this? I'm starting to feel that he's is going to be the new Sub-Zero/Kano of this game, along with DS.

EDIT: After further testing you can still do F13, same with Grave Rot B3 (but both have become a lot harder).
Good post.

Well-said.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Nerfed on a Monday
QQed on a Tuesday
still threw people with his obnoxious chain throws on a Wednesday