What's new

A Minor Tag Team Glitch I Found (Johnny Cage & Kitana)

redeyes

Button Masher
thats not a glich she had no health to follow up on the x-ray it would happen with anyone who throws a projectile at her.
& the stun is just cause he should of gotten hit by the x ray

redeyes

Button Masher
AkTiVe this has happened to me in 1v1, when spark traded with her xray,more than once aswell

@GGA16bit Revolver would you two guy be able to shed any light on why this happens by chance?
i made a video on this before it affects sektor & kitana. if they get hit during the first few frames of there x-rays they wont be able to finish up with them but the other person will get knocked down (sektor x-ray) and frozen like this (kitana x-ray)

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
thats not a glich she had no health to follow up on the x-ray it would happen with anyone who throws a projectile at her.
& the stun is just cause he should of gotten hit by the x ray
when it happened to me kitana had about 10% health so the spark wouldnt of killed her, she Could of had 8% though (i havnt put testing into it like u have)

AkTiVe

o.o
i made a video on this before it affects sektor & kitana. if they get hit during the first few frames of there x-rays they wont be able to finish up with them but the other person will get knocked down (sektor x-ray) and frozen like this (kitana x-ray)
Yes ive tried it with Sektor aswell and it works. Maybe Kenshi works too?

redeyes

Button Masher
when it happened to me kitana had about 10% health so the spark wouldnt of killed her
i deleted the video but like i said if they get hit during the first few frames of there x-ray they will get stuffed and you will get knocked down or stunned. depending if its sektor or kitana i knoe @eh snowy saw the first time i did it in a KOTH awhile ago Skarlet vs Sektor i ex daggered and stuffed his x-ray