What's new

A Message To Grundy Mains

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Since the @Cage Redfield thread and @EGP Wonder_Chef challenging the world is all dismal, I'm calling you all out for being outstanding gentleman!!! You guys are not dishonorable or absurd. YOU DONT WIN TOURNIES OR PLACE WELL AND PROCLAIM YOURE THE BEST AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT PLAYS CAN HOLD DAT!! Let's see some of the great examples:

@RDK|Tyrant

A guy who loses with grace and wins with even more grace. An all around nice guy that I would love to do a FT10 with. Founder of the striped tank top swagga. Fact.

@ll Nooby ll

One of the most vocal guys about tech for Grundy on these boards. Doesn't get a lot of exposure, but if he did I swear he'd bop some of you fgt noops on these boards. Dates a Sheeva cosplayer. (who knows)

@Gruff757

I didn't see this guy before Injustice, and I doubt I'll see him afterwards, but he has a good heart and an even better sense of style. Pet Name: SolomonGruffy (meeeeeoooowwww)

@NRF CharlieMurphy

If you get past his pessimism in terms of Grundy matchups, he has contributed a lot. All around helpful guy. Probably a white kid, and not the semi-famous actor Charlie Murphy....probably.

@Mikemetroid

Did pretty well at NEC, has a very fun to watch play style, and thinks everything for Grundy is 2-8 but deep down he knows it's not. Fun Fact: The actor that played Johnny Cage is Mike's father.

@fr stack

You find some tech, he finds ways to implement it in swag combos. Always got a combo for everything.
His avatar is how he looks in real life.

@DaiHuu

Came and went, just like in MK.

@1man3letters

The Irish(?) Sensation. When he gets to America, he will bop you and then drink all your whiskey. He used to play Baraka and we all felt bad for him ;_;

@AK L0rdoftheFLY

Atlanta's Might!!! Hates Grundy but loves him deep down. AA Double Grave Rot mastermind. Replaced DaiHuu.

@1truking

Even though we don't see eye-to-eye on everything and I think he's an asshole for always claiming tech is there but barely showing anything, I can't fault him for the stuff he's contributed...when he contributes. He understands this game well. Probably @REO trolling.

If I forgot you, I'm sorry.

I will be taking Money Matches from the comfort of my couch if anyone wants to prove my delusional sense of the possibility someone is better than me. If you are, come prove it. Nothing you have done has and ever will hold a torch to the accomplishments I have made. I will put 200 dollars on the line if you show up. I will also house you and feed you for free. You have to buy your own booze. I am the Grundy of America and I remain so from the seated position... seated comfortably on my throne.

Fuck the rest.

Last edited:

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
@Jimmypotato and @TakeAChance else thought that that was the funniest shit. And that threw me in a weird space cause I'm like, "Yo, this is @ETC AdmiralAugustus and he's a star. Maybe I'm overreacting." I actually went there like, "Maybe I shouldn't do nothing." But my ghetto side was going, "Yo, stomp this motherfucker out right here. What the fuck is wrong with him?

Things like escalated to the point where, you know, my man got too familiar and I ended up having to whip his ass man, you know, cause you know, he would step across the line. Habitually. He's a habitual line stepper.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
@1man3letters

The Irish(?) Sensation. When he gets to America, he will bop you and then drink all your whiskey. He used to play Baraka and we all felt bad for him ;_;
the bold part made me laugh so hard,.well played sir, well played.
truth be told though ive put grundy back in his grave since scorpion came out, he may rise again one day.

also yes i am irish but i dont care for whiskey, absinthe+7up my brew

also since this is a grundy thread @fr stack PLEASE PLEASE start coming to casuals and the tournies again, your still living in dublin right? we need grave rot and weed smoke!

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
the bold part made me laugh so hard,.well played sir, well played.
truth be told though ive put grundy back in his grave since scorpion came out, he may rise again one day.

also yes i am irish but i dont care for whiskey, absinthe+7up my brew

also since this is a grundy thread @fr stack PLEASE PLEASE start coming to casuals and the tournies again, your still living in dublin right? we need grave rot and weed smoke!
the social are up my ass about findin work so i gotta get somethin sorted , are the casuals still on wednesdays ? hopefully ill have somethin sorted in de next few weeks .. does there be many for injustice? id imagine more of the other lads would play it cause its not mk lol

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
yes, yes i do make swaggy as fuck combos :cool:
great thread there should be more of these tee hee hee
also admiral get a damn x box i wanna do mirrors !!