What's new

A.K.I. Gameplay Trailer

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I almost want to pick up SF6 just for her. However, I don’t think I’ll ever enjoy links as a combo system. Makes me sad lol

Space Cadet

They shot our face, Johnny. They shot. Our FACE.
She looks fantastic. I adore the way she actually moves around like a snake.

Totally gonna start maining her when she comes out.

xiskza

Underworld
From Megashock:

We already know that this is the girl known as “Phantom” from the side story featured for FANG in SF5. This is referenced in the kanji characters in this artwork (阿鬼-Ghost this is pronounced A-ki)

Her motif being based on a snake was also explained in the side story. The serpent dagger was the gift that FANG offered her.

spacer.png

------

I had forgotten about this

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I almost want to pick up SF6 just for her. However, I don’t think I’ll ever enjoy links as a combo system. Makes me sad lol
I've played Street Fighter since SF2 in the arcades and the links aren't what's plagued me about the game's combos. It's the god damn double quarter circle forward supers. Holy shit, I just cannot do them fast enough or consistenly enough at ALL. I feel like I have Parkinson's whenever I get to the end of a combo and try to input that shit.

I've purchased every SF game ever and I just can't get used to it.

Her movement is so cool to watch. They did an amazing job on her. Super creepy, I almost regret she's in something as light as SF, she would make a fantastic horror movie villain.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
I've played Street Fighter since SF2 in the arcades and the links aren't what's plagued me about the game's combos. It's the god damn double quarter circle forward supers. Holy shit, I just cannot do them fast enough or consistenly enough at ALL. I feel like I have Parkinson's whenever I get to the end of a combo and try to input that shit.

I've purchased every SF game ever and I just can't get used to it.
I feel that, I can’t imagine being a Gief main on console and trying to do those full circles mid link.

Afk Skinny

3D Krusader
Since the roster leak, she was the one I was looking forward to most, and got damn why do the crazy chick's have a design I vibe with immediately lol. She looks so freaking good, her design, animations are gorgeous, her fatal non fatalities, her goofy ass slither stance, damn I love it all

CipherJ

Noob
I feel that, I can’t imagine being a Gief main on console and trying to do those full circles mid link.
I use to main Gief in SF2 and you could do spd by hitting 5 points on the 8 way joystick and hitting punch. 1 way I would do it was hcb,f+p and another was hcb,u/b+p. The first way is very similar to command grabs in NRS games. On PS1 SFA3 I would hcb,u+p. When doing any up motion you have to hit punch within 2 frames which is ez to time them.