What's new

A huge annoyance...Hosts that NEVER START THE MATCH.....

You all know these idiots. They have a room hosted 24/7 but never start, but quick match keeps sending you to them. The 2 worst are some dude with a name like "thnxtbgthng" and another guy named "BrazCon". They need to do something about these kinds of people.

I find them annoying. Yes, I know I find everything annoying, and yes, BrazCon is no exception to my easily lit dynamite pack. Though they still aren't as annoying as losers in general (like the people A83 mentioned, or fatality droppers, early quitters, voice taunters), they manage to be a nuisance.

(Although I can't remember anyone other than BrazCon right now, I've met more than 5 of these people before. I'll list them here if I get the chance.)

Most people have to do stuff other than this game, and forget to leave the match. Just leave lacking skill feed back so it won't hurt there rep, youll just not get matched up with them :wink:

BustaUppa

Westbury Nathan's 4 Life
eyekramer said:
You all know these idiots. They have a room hosted 24/7 but never start, but quick match keeps sending you to them. The 2 worst are some dude with a name like "thnxtbgthng" and another guy named "BrazCon". They need to do something about these kinds of people.
Ha yeah I find this really annoying... and like you said, matchmaking keeps sending you to the same guy over and over again! And if it's a challenger room you'll see the same names entering and exiting that same room over and and over again, as they share in your pain.

Enigma

Noob
I remember one time Lexcellent left a room open and went away. Next time I looked, his rep was completely gone. All empty stars.

Its not always that the guy is not there. I used to do that and wait untill There are 3 or 4 people in the room. Now, if the room is full and he still doesn't start then thats a different story.

eyekramer said:
LMFAO I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've encountered BrazCon in the past 3 days.

Hundreds of times, literally.