What's new

A Gimmick I do thats effective an i dont see others do at all =/

Hiiiiiiiiii first post.

B1 2 can be trait canceled after hit confirming it.
B1 2 causes a soft knock down and because of it, makes this a gimmick.
B1 2 Trait cancel dash forward and free mix up (if they didnt tech roll)

Love you all <3

P.S. I like NRS people so full of drama =D its like one of those tela novela things those spanish speakers like so much.

BGMD

Noob
Hi, and welcome...

Even if they tech roll, you still get a free dash... you can scout it while reloading
I wrote something similar before:

it's relatively easy to tech roll b12 xx HC, way way before you even start inputing toss, and then they are full screen again
I've been playing with something recently

how about b12 xx 4 (reload) - a similar setup but while reloading you can actually see them rolling, this gives you free dash into option
no tech roll - straight toss, bait wakeup...
tech roll - quick dash forward into; 1 xx toss, d1 xx toss, straight toss...
if they like to wake up/reverse after roll, dash xx block then punish (Superman's low scoop, Lex's corpse charge for example), depending on character d1 stuffs some wake-ups
there is a lot of tech and "gimmicks" scattered around, I'm thinking about maybe collecting it in a dedicated thread, wouldn't be a bad idea

Hi, and welcome...

Even if they tech roll, you still get a free dash... you can scout it while reloading

there is a lot of tech and "gimmicks" scattered around, I'm thinking about maybe collecting it in a dedicated thread, wouldn't be a bad idea
oh sorry =/ didnt see that post.
but that idea sounds awesome.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
That would be awesome BGMD. I would like to start collecting info and getting it posted as well. Trying to find the time is hard atm =/

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Hi, and welcome...

I like the options after the reload. I like in the instance where they tech roll into wakeup. You could b12~4, dash, d1~low shot in the event that d1 stuffs their wakeup. You effectively would get to relaunch them into a full combo.

Lord Hollow

The Sage Of Michigan.
Hi, and welcome...

Let me know and I'll contribute anything I have.

BGMD

Noob
Let me know and I'll contribute anything I have.
I'm a bit hesitant until the next patch arrives actually, because if they mess with stuff like his arc jump or something else fundamental, majority of stuff might become obsolete (or more effective). I think for now I'll just gather some stuff and post it in Cage's thread.