What's new

A friend I was close with blocked me.

-Sub-Zero-

Sub-Zero enthusiast.
A close friend blocked me all of a sudden, a few days ago and I’m just drunk right now so I cope better with alcohol and I’m hoping to get over it even though it has been days now but it seems the pain may last forever or at least awhile but being drunk helps at least.

Shania Twain

That Don't Impress Me Much
Find new friends that enjoy doing things you do? or maybe you just need to look into other coping mechanisms. IDK. Join a dating app. Take a walk. Try something new? Find like minded companions? Most importantly, be safe. Or if it is that bad just go to AA. The other day I took an Uber/Lyft to the post office cuz my car is having some issues. They probably thought I was living on the edge. lol. Try a new search engine instead of google. Maybe play a different video game. Or maybe you need a pity party right now. just again....BE SAFE!

-Sub-Zero-

Sub-Zero enthusiast.
Find new friends that enjoy doing things you do? or maybe you just need to look into other coping mechanisms. IDK. Join a dating app. Take a walk. Try something new? Find like minded companions? Most importantly, be safe. Or if it is that bad just go to AA. The other day I took an Uber/Lyft to the post office cuz my car is having some issues. They probably thought I was living on the edge. lol. Try a new search engine instead of google. Maybe play a different video game. Or maybe you need a pity party right now. just again....BE SAFE!
I don’t need no pity party but if I’m going to be honest, the thing I truly need is unrealistic and that is my close friend but the close friend is gone forever so that’s out the window so all I can do is embrace the pain and I actually dropped tears while typing this since me and the friend have good memories together but I guess the ego got the best of the friend so memories are all I have left of the friend.