What's new

A Chronicle of a Top 8 Placing - AK/BYS Smarrgasm's Journey

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Actually, Smarr is kind of a petty bitch. I pm'd him congratulating him on making top 8 and how disgusted I was that SonicFox laughed during their match. He said nothing. Now he writes a novel BEGGING for props...oh no...

Next.
Because I personally did not think it was disrespect by Sonic Fox. Its part of his personality and if I was that young and good I would be laughing while playing at all the shit I can pull off. In fact i do it all the time when I land dirt in tournament. It was hype IMO.

Sorry i didnt reply to your PM. Dont act like it was me being a dick or anything for not replying to a small comment you made to me.

Also this isnt a novel begging for props. Again if you take this at all serious then you completely missed the joke. I already have a couple props threads and this is just a personal pop off that i wanted to do and worked on. So please excuse yourself if youre just in here to get angry at me over nothing.

EDIT- Oh and one last thing if i didnt say enough. You sent me that PM at 4 in the morning the day of my top 8. Was i really supposed to reply to it.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
This is odd
That's part of the point. 16 bit and a bunch of others used to say my use of 3rd person in my articles was weird so I decided that if i ever made Top 8 i would write this article in the 3rd person like it was someone else cause it would be funny IMO.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Because I personally did not think it was disrespect by Sonic Fox. Its part of his personality and if I was that young and good I would be laughing while playing at all the shit I can pull off. In fact i do it all the time when I land dirt in tournament. It was hype IMO.

Sorry i didnt reply to your PM. Dont act like it was me being a dick or anything for not replying to a small comment you made to me.

Also this isnt a novel begging for props. Again if you take this at all serious then you completely missed the joke. I already have a couple props threads and this is just a personal pop off that i wanted to do and worked on. So please excuse yourself if youre just in here to get angry at me over nothing.

EDIT- Oh and one last thing if i didnt say enough. You sent me that PM at 4 in the morning the day of my top 8. Was i really supposed to reply to it.
Lol, well, I used to be mean to you in the past, so that's why I figured you didn't respond. I just find it odd that you blow up someone like 16bit, who said on a podcast that you aren't top 8 material, or whatever he said, and you made such a big deal about it...

Yet you play Sonic, who is literally giggling, laughing, and looking to his supporters while he beats you (you on the other hand, look super serious and annoyed) and you praise this behavior? Alrighty then.

And FYI; If anyone sent me a message of encouragement or congratulations....I'd respond with, "Thank you."

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Lol, well, I used to be mean to you in the past, so that's why I figured you didn't respond. I just find it odd that you blow up someone like 16bit, who said on a podcast that you aren't top 8 material, or whatever he said, and you made such a big deal about it...

Yet you play Sonic, who is literally giggling, laughing, and looking to his supporters while he beats you (you on the other hand, look super serious and annoyed) and you praise this behavior? Alrighty then.

And FYI; If anyone sent me a message of encouragement or congratulations....I'd respond with, "Thank you."
Well of course. Thank you for the congrats and i think i literally just browsed over the convo cause again it was at like 4 am the night before top 8 and i only had my phone which was dead half the weekend.

Sonic Fox wasnt laughing at beating me he was getting hype and encouraged by his teammates which I have no problem with especially coming from the Atlanta scene which is notorious for things like this. Of course i was distressed cause the kid is hella good and I had no idea what to do in the moment. I dont think the laughing and hype was meant as any disrespect to me and ive even talked to Fox after both are matches and hes really respectful but knows what he is doing in match to cause frustration.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Well of course. Thank you for the congrats and i think i literally just browsed over the convo cause again it was at like 4 am the night before top 8 and i only had my phone which was dead half the weekend.

Sonic Fox wasnt laughing at beating me he was getting hype and encouraged by his teammates which I have no problem with especially coming from the Atlanta scene which is notorious for things like this. Of course i was distressed cause the kid is hella good and I had no idea what to do in the moment. I dont think the laughing and hype was meant as any disrespect to me and ive even talked to Fox after both are matches and hes really respectful but knows what he is doing in match to cause frustration.
Listen, I'm not the type of man to dick ride shitty behavior (so go ahead, have at it, lol) but it was embarrassing seeing a child giggling and laughing during a match against a young man who has strived for top 8 for years. So if you are okay with it and fully support that behavior, okay, i guess it's acceptable.

Oh, and when I attended my first major for MK, I responded to all of my messages of encouragement (which took an hour) at like 5 am. Lol, I'm socially aware, bro.