What's new

A Big Thank You to Killer Frost Players

It is sad that we all have to part ways with out beloved girl or slide d2 slide (rickyraws signature) the true queen of injustice, i wanna thank everyone who mained her and annoyed every other player with her, she was a true doll and will always take a special place in our hearts or stomachs...
i also wanna thank everyone who kept her after she got nerfed to death because people complained about her trait cancels, but life found a way for our baby girl and she did not turn into Jade.

thank you all.
@RiBBz22 @Rickyraws @RunwayMafia @xKhaoTik @astronout @Madog32 @teh_kingdunch @Laos_boy @SonicFox5000
@The_Furax

this mean you dont like me?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
I love all my Frost brethren and sistren. It's been a couple of wonderful years. Frost's regime will not end with Injustice though. You guys think I'm joking, but License to Slide is legit gonna be turned into a movie once I get the funding. Already got a script penned and everything.
From the hype she brought in Summer Jam with @xKhaoTik vs KDZ

To the death threats I've received over the last few years

the satisfaction of landing a MB parry to the ejaculation-inducing elation that comes when you land a slide, Killer Frost is one of the reasons why I play fighting games.

The_Furax

I accept nothing. Nothing is inevitable.
Aww...This is so admirable @Vak Phoenix. Thanks to all my Frost fellows, for sharing every single find with her that could be positive for her in a match. Besides her nerfs, she still could be our favorite cold-hearted bitch. <3

She is gonna take her throne back again in Injustice 2. See u guys there!

just_2swift

MK1 is the best MK period.
I love all my Frost brethren and sistren. It's been a couple of wonderful years. Frost's regime will not end with Injustice though. You guys think I'm joking, but License to Slide is legit gonna be turned into a movie once I get the funding. Already got a script penned and everything.

the satisfaction of landing a MB parry to the ejaculation-inducing elation that comes when you land a slide, Killer Frost is one of the reasons why I play fighting games.
Do you have more msg like these? This is gold:D

Amplified$hotz

I like Tekken 8

Soon only Sub-Zero players will be allowed to give sliding licenses.

Bahaha cosmic