What's new

Match Footage - Blood God 95% combo hit in a real match

Jolt

Uprise
Absolutely amazing. KillaZacc always gives me great sets, and I probably would never pull that shit off against him. Ex stealth still makes me cry
Jesus, yes. I love playing KillaZacc. Great guy, never a bad set. He was the first person to make he despise Reptile lol. You guys should add me, I could use a few more sparring partners.

Jolt

Uprise
That was awesome. Killa almost ran it back!
Dude. I have had him run stuff back on me SO MANY TIMES. Usually because I was stubborn and didn't want to use a bar. His Reptile is solid for sure. Once he gets his momentum going, it's tough to stop him. We've played enough games that he knows my bad habits too. It's a pain lol

E

Eldriken

Yikes. That hurts. @_@

I've played Zacc before and his Reptile drives me insane. I hate the character to begin with, but he's really good with him, which only makes it worse. ;_;

DavS13

Noob
Yikes. That hurts. @_@

I've played Zacc before and his Reptile drives me insane. I hate the character to begin with, but he's really good with him, which only makes it worse. ;_;
You literally can't do anything vs ex invisibility except keep blocking and guessing...and most his strings feel like they are neutral or plus, you can cancel them short into a tick throw so continue pressure. Very solid character in my opinion.

E

Eldriken

You literally can't do anything vs ex invisibility except keep blocking and guessing...and most his strings feel like they are neutral or plus, you can cancel them short into a tick throw so continue pressure. Very solid character in my opinion.
Yep. I think he's an upper tier character. Not Top 10, but around there. That's just my opinion and it's also because I think he's an asshole. -_-

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I have an 'unofficial' version that lets me lab any time I want, in addition to 25-30 or so real matches. Being able to lab in a game like this isn't nearly as useful as most though, since you can typically learn a characters BnBs and punishes and such in 30 minutes of practice.. The game being so new there aren't a lot of setups and such to lab your way in and out of either, so its meh.

SFV is def shaping up well. Its hard to criticize a game so early, but I do feel like it comes across as a little bland. I hope for more as the game evolves.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I have an 'unofficial' version that lets me lab any time I want, in addition to 25-30 or so real matches. Being able to lab in a game like this isn't nearly as useful as most though, since you can typically learn a characters BnBs and punishes and such in 30 minutes of practice.. The game being so new there aren't a lot of setups and such to lab your way in and out of either, so its meh.

SFV is def shaping up well. Its hard to criticize a game so early, but I do feel like it comes across as a little bland. I hope for more as the game evolves.
wat

Dr.Venkman

Does not have actual Ph.D
Thanks a lot everyone for the reptile props! Haven't been playing much lately though. Been all about that Fallout 4 lyfe.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I should clarify, re-reading what I wrote it came across oddly. I have a version of SfV I can play in training mode, whenever I want. The real matches are from the betas that roll around. Currently my SFV has up to Rashid working. So no Laura, Gief or Sim. Everyone else though.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I should clarify, re-reading what I wrote it came across oddly. I have a version of SfV I can play in training mode, whenever I want. The real matches are from the betas that roll around. Currently my SFV has up to Rashid working. So no Laura, Gief or Sim. Everyone else though.
what does this have to do with the thread...