What's new

8 hit ~95%~ mileena combo link

ok guys go easy, im a total noob at game recording and its very obvious,lol. i almost wanna laugh at it too cause it is kinda funny,lol.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MK2WiseGuy

i screwed up a a few things but its a start none the less.

screw ups:

1.its only 1 combo,lol
2.the combo is much faster but for some reason i ended up doing it a tad slower this time.
3.no music and its not really a full combo video.
4.energy bars are off accidentally(wasnt thinking),but this MUST be 100%,i have faith in that

i am just gonna film tons of rediculous things and add them in over time to accumulate full combo videos.

i should have "late" fatalitys up tonight and funny directional glitches.

and a lot of you guys are seasoned combo video pros and this isnt the best example of videos,but its a start and this combo is sick!

thanks to konqrr for helpful insight on a hit that i once tried but was not able to pull it off and making me think it wasnt possible,his insight made it possible,and konqrr ill have the 9 hit up tomorrow or later.

any suggestions and helpful insight as to how to make any changes or make my videos better would be great:)

i found that this combo really depends on 2 major hits,it defintly is not an easy combo,not as advanced as ded's cage video but its still nice.and when i play her my thumb is ALWAYS charging HP, i use the LP for a juggle by rolling the bottom part of my thumb to LP and to HK while the top part of my thumb stays on HP,always!

i just need to get through the basics of game recording and editing

Tim Static

Adminerator
NICE!!!!

Great job Dookie!;)

One thing though, record w/o infinite damage on so everyone can see how much damage the combo does.

Other than that, perfecto!

NICE!!!!

Great job Dookie!;)

One thing though, record w/o infinite damage on so everyone can see how much damage the combo does.

Other than that, perfecto!
thanks tim:) its a start,and compared to most peoples videos this is chump change but its a good start i think,thanks dude.

nice vid...I mess around with mame a lot on MK2 and hit some nice combos, but damn, that's the extended version lol.

Nice vid man, and btw, a single vig to showcase a combo isn't a bad thing. If you want a whole combo vid, that's another story.

anyway, good vid.

nice vid...I mess around with mame a lot on MK2 and hit some nice combos, but damn, that's the extended version lol.

Nice vid man, and btw, a single vig to showcase a combo isn't a bad thing. If you want a whole combo vid, that's another story.

anyway, good vid.
hey thanks man,i think ill be able to just add on to the avi file with other stuff and just have it grow.

ded

Elder God
very nice man, the second roll was blockable so try canceling the move faster, its perfect otherwise

thanks guys, yeah it pissed me off cause the whole combo is much faster and my luck, wehen iget it on tape i ended up doing the second roll a little slower,but it definitly is unblockable, when i do the 2nd roll its usually way faster but that time it was a tad slower,figures,lol

ok, added a new video of an extremely difficult mileena 7 hit, this is also from the same video i made yersterday with the energy bars off,ill add this video to the other one making it a start to a full combo vid. i definitly need to get better with this because i dont want half ass videos.

but check my youtube witch also has been updated.

this combo is hard!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MK2WiseGuy

also just added a 5 hit that includes use of a "sai-punch-sai" witch i believe can ONLY be done by playing mileena using your top part of thumb to always charge then using bottm part of thumb to roll down to low punch to perform a juggle,then release top part of thumb for sai, how else can you do a "sai-punch-sai"

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I recorded it and it's not 100%, it's 95%.

In this clip I did the first roll after a HP but did the second after a LP so it could be a % or two higher.

http://ultimatemk.com/tempkonqrr/MKII - Mileena 8-hit 95 (Dookie).wmv

One way to make it 100% is to do a LK instead of a Jab before the first roll. But this would be impossible unless you add a hit before the LK making it the 4th hit which would cause pushout. I usually do a deep jump kick then a jump punch, delayed air sai, then LK, then roll, etc. This will push you to 100% ^_^

hmmm, ill have to try that, are you talking about a standing low kick instead of standing hp juggle?

but on the 5 hit video, i just thought about it hard, the only way you can do a "sai-punch-sai" is to play the way i do with the way i use my thumb, how else can you do that? did you see that? just by playing that way it opens up possibilities, try doing that any other way and you cant.

oh also, i accidentally landed a "jump str8 up kick" after juggle so now im looking into possibilities with that.ill have to revise my title info and what not.

oh yeah, i went to that link but its a ftp site, did you have an upload available to download?

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Just click on the link or do the standard "Right Click - Save Target As..."

Yes just a standard LK. If it is the 4th hit you will get the "iceskate" out of the corner at which point you can cancel the recovery into a ball, then continue the combo as normal. A variation of it is in my MKII combo video around the end.

Mileena's Sai is only a one second charge so you can imagine the ease of using it like you did in that 5 hit combo by using your fingers to play. One finger dedicated to sai usage and another for LP, etc.

X820

Noob
This is good stuff Konqrr!!

I thought about making a combo vid myself over a year ago, only to learn you guys had the most wicked shit on the net allreday on youtube..

I am making one last video as a sequel to "Kombat online" with a lot of combos, including Mileena's 7 hitter, only then online, when it really counts if you ask me :)

Great stuff on the last combo Dookie, shame you didn't get the framerate right..

thanks to all you guys cause, my shit really came out "half-ass'ed", for no reason at all my '2nd" roll was sloppy, and my other 2 vids, for no good explainable reason at all came out "lagged" WTF!!! WTF!!!
that confirms it!!

i am pressing forward with my shirt idea, a simple shirt idea that says "nothing works"! i am soooo sick and tired of nothing working!

good stuff, dookie. I love your euthusiamism (sp?).

anywho, looking forward to more of your stuff :p
thanks Tim, much appreciated,maybe im retarded but what does the (sp?) mean?,lol.

somehow i inherited some ridiculous new problem, now when i record it comes out laggy, i must be the only "combo video lagger" LMAO!

im gonna redo all of it,but i have to give mad credit to all the players who record thier videos with the energy bars on, that takes so much patience! and this makes me realize that i need to be able to do these everyrtime with no probs, so thats an area that i need to polish.

Yeah, I noticed how much harder it is to do it with energy bars...gotta hit that combo hard!

I also lag when I try recording on my CPU. I just need to beef it up a little though, not enough RAM is what I think

Yeah, I noticed how much harder it is to do it with energy bars...gotta hit that combo hard!

I also lag when I try recording on my CPU. I just need to beef it up a little though, not enough RAM is what I think
ill have to figure out something, the lag takes away from the whole effect of the combo.

i got some new stuff up too. i gotta get crackin on kitana and raiden and reptile stuff.