What's new

8 - Bit Injustice Sprites

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Bead Frost is awesome. Will buy her and she shall join the bead Kitana I own.

Where are your uploads for injustice? I see tons for marvel games only, lol.

I took them down because people were "ripping" designs without asking..
I do have the full cast even DLC currently working on a General Zod sprite, but if you are interested just send me a pm and I can show you whichever character or characters you are interested in..

Trip Se7ens

Nom Nom
Bump. Was supposed to hear back from him on a progress update on Sunday and was supposed to be mailed out today. No reply thus far... did I just lose my monies? :(

Bump. Was supposed to hear back from him on a progress update on Sunday and was supposed to be mailed out today. No reply thus far... did I just lose my monies? :(
you didn't lose your monies as I told you what happened the last couple days that we've been hammered by a some severe thunderstorms and it knocked out my power which set us back. I'm not one to steal from people and the sprites that you requested have a lot of detail that needed to be customized.

there were, but people started to rip our designs so I took it down, but if you looking for anything just let me know and I send you a photo of said character/characters.
Cool man. Please PM me a Black Adam sprite. I would like to see it. Do they work for hanging on the windshield mirror or are they too heavy?

Cool man. Please PM me a Black Adam sprite. I would like to see it. Do they work for hanging on the windshield mirror or are they too heavy?
oh no they are light and people hang them around their necks, rooms, or rearview mirror... if you can pm me your email address I can get that Black Adam Sprite for you.

bump cause eVo is a couple weeks away not gonna be there, but if you guys need stuff please feel free to message me.

also will have General Zod as soon as the DLC Content is released.