What's new

Video/Tutorial 71% Wall Combo

Give me some feedback please[BANANA][/BANANA]. Edit: I'm not sure if the link works or not, it ain't showing up on my iPhone. Does it work?

Alot of people viewed this, but everything I heard about it was bad. "I wouldn't waste 3 bars on this"... It can't be that bad y'all. Maybe I can. Get some positive comments?

Theme

Noob
That is some nice looking combo. And yes, I would sure as hell waste 3 bars. Its an X-ray and so much more! Thats sick. Good job.

-
How did you after doing the uppercut, cancel into the double kick 43 or is it 34. Lol

After you round house, immediately dash backwards and uppercut. If you hit a little before the hip (closer to the legs), and dash forward, push 4,3 and you should land it. It takes alot of practice but if you can land it, its worth it. Thanks for giving me a good comment tho :)

Ulturas

Noob

This one's 75% with 3 enhanced bars used on the superkick, lightning and damage boost. Also 100x easier than the 3 superkick uppercut combo :p.

spin4u

Noob
That last combo is so much better. No offense Rick but your combo cant happen in a real setting but nice vid anyways.

Pagan

Noob
See there's two kinds of combos.

1) Flashy combos that show what you can do

2) Practical

I personally would side your combo with the first category because of the enhanced boost. If you do that in a real match your opponent will know you are up to something and try to capitalize on your vulnerable state. Rain's pressure game when he has meter is so good I like to save it for a follow up after a combo. If you find yourself landing this in matches though congrats. Otherwise it's a cool example of what you can do with Rain in the lab.

You know how long I worked on that combo to get atleast a "good job"? A long time. Every comment I got on it was fuckin negative. I'm ignored in every forum I go to, I can't even have the kick ass signature that I made. I think it's just best to go.

TyrantRevolver

Darkwave Digital
You actually "did" get some compliments Rick - it's not all negative. Your combo is still very impressive. I wouldn't let it get you down that people prefer to use a combo in a match thats more viable and or practical. Truth be told, if its a combo you created and you're proud of that, why let anyone take that from you? If you think you can make it work than by all means put your money where your mouth is and put up some match vids.

Pagan

Noob
If he read my post he would see I gave him constructive feedback and some props. I don't know what kind of feedback he wanted in that case.

Its not practical at all. Its a waste of time trying to learn it u will never pull it off even on a rookie maybe on someone that is not playing

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
3 bars 71%? I'll pass...i have a 74% with just one bar for the h20 boost!

Either way H20 boost combos are not worth it.