What's new

54% corner (1 bar)

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
Using my 12~Shoulder rather than 122~Shoulder idea I cooked this up. Maybe somebody else already did before tho?

JI:fp:l:bp:bp~Axe, Axe, :l:bp~:exAxe, :r:fk:fp:bp, :fp:bp~Shoulder = 54%

The 2nd 2 in 122 will always wiff no matter how perfect your timing is. Just getting the first 12 to connect after the F312 is hard as hell.

Is this the highest you can get in the corner with 1 bar?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I'm not sure...I don't think you can get more than that. But if you can get 49-51 with no meter, do you want to go for 54 with one bar? It's good to know you can get it though. In a real match I'd rather go for the no meter IMO. I like it nonetheless.

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
Yeah definitely not worth it unless this ends the fight. Plus the timing is really strict. It's harder than the 52% 2-bar midscreen.

BTW max with no bar is 49. The 51% version is a very impractical and situational corner-carry, which requires you to be a specific distance so the F2 hits.

NKZero

Noob
Yeah definitely not worth it unless this ends the fight. Plus the timing is really strict. It's harder than the 52% 2-bar midscreen.

BTW max with no bar is 49. The 51% version is a very impractical and situational corner-carry, which requires you to be a specific distance so the F2 hits.
does the 49% include the JIP followed by the B22 starter? am i right in thinking the highest meter-less corner combo is 46% without a jump-in punch....

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game

If I'm not mistaken, I hit the f2 version for corner carry while on stream at FR. I need to go back and watch

Nevrosis

Keelawutaye!
If I'm not mistaken, I hit the f2 version for corner carry while on stream at FR. I need to go back and watch

Wow, if this is true I wanna see it! Please let me know if you find it.

does the 49% include the JIP followed by the B22 starter? am i right in thinking the highest meter-less corner combo is 46% without a jump-in punch....
Yes it's the corner BnB with a JIP and B22 starter: JIP B22~Axe B2~Axe F312 122~Shoulder

jdhelvick

GET SCALPED
You can add an extra jab for %50 no meter in the corner (jip b22 axe b2 axe f312 1 122 shoulder). or the %51 f2 corner carry. which is actually pretty easy to land. No sense in doing a combo with very strict timing just for 3-4% damage and the use of meter.

Beginner0k_TwM

https://www.twitch.tv/beginner0k_twm
Here is my combo without meter and without FJP:
b+2,2~d,f+1 => NJP => f+2~d,f+1 => 1 => f+3,1,2 => 1,1~d,f+2 - 50%