What's new

Tech - Demolition 54% 6 nade combos are back.

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
See this is how i know no one reads my posts. I literally posted these combos on The day the 1.12 patch dropped in the other thread as well as a few other things. Its ok though :-D

I havent played much the last few weeks and most of that time was focused on my sorcerer quan, but from the time i got with sony my impressions are she is stronger midscreen due to ex reload buffs, weaker in the corner where she used to really shine due to wall bouncing grenades. Loss of input buffer really hurt, but i understand why it was removed.

Mykal NS

Demolition Sonya Main / Downplayer
See this is how i know no one reads my posts. I literally posted these combos on The day the 1.12 patch dropped in the other thread as well as a few other things. Its ok though :-D

I havent played much the last few weeks and most of that time was focused on my sorcerer quan, but from the time i got with sony my impressions are she is stronger midscreen due to ex reload buffs, weaker in the corner where she used to really shine due to wall bouncing grenades. Loss of input buffer really hurt, but i understand why it was removed.
She is still very devastating in the corner though with armor break and such. The combos here are mainly to kill with a little swag, but her midscreen game is nasty. I'm adapting that into my play now. I'm solid in the neutral but, my corner game is where I really get to dominate.

Gustavness

The Tech Whisperer
She is still very devastating in the corner though with armor break and such. The combos here are mainly to kill with a little swag, but her midscreen game is nasty. I'm adapting that into my play now. I'm solid in the neutral but, my corner game is where I really get to dominate.
You misunderstand. She is still very good in the corner but when she had wall bouncing grenades and input buffer she had built in armor breaking traps even with no grenades that did over 30% chip, and if you tried to escape depending on the opponents reversal you would get between 20-50%. I was not kidding when i said she was s tier.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
It's a nod to MK9 Cyrax more. It seems she doesn't need it though.
What the heck, demolition Sonya is gonna replace Cyrax. She NEEDS IT!
I've been saying this since the game came out lol. Demo Sonya is a better Cyrax in this game. She's Cyrax without a net and teleport, but with other great armor tools to make up for it, including the best wake-up in the whole game.

Mykal NS

For some reason I keep getting to the Df1 (hold) 1b, S4xxdd(Release1) and when I get the S4 nothing comes out. Is there a specific timing or way to input?
Are you playing with release check on? These are combos using negative edge.

Mykal NS

Yeah I have it on. Maybe I'm understanding it wrong. I believe I'm supposed to negative edge the reload right?
Yes. Release check on. You hold 1 during the last grenade toss and then press s4 and release 1 at the same time and press down down.