What's new

51% Corner Combo into Void Setup

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
After any ground string cancelled into a spear you can jump over to put yourself into the corner and do F21 EX Teleport and combo into the Void Setup.

JiP, 11~Spear, Jump over Punch, F21~EX Teleport, B2, JK~Teleport, Dash, F43~Spear

Kind of feel stupid now considering the fact that you can't use B2 in your Void setup cause it is used in the combo. You can switch out the B2, JK~Teleport for 21~Teleport which still does a good 48% from a jump in punch.

JiP, 11~Spear, Jump over Punch, F21~EX Teleport, Dash, 21~Teleport, Dash, F43~Spear

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
B2 wall combos that go into vortex do more damage though...
JiP, 11~Spear, Jump over Punch, F21~EX Teleport, B2, JK~Teleport, Dash, 2~Teleport, D1~Spear, JiP, F21~Teleport

And the non B2 wall combo that goes into vortex does 51%, which eliminates the need to go for the harder to time B2...
JiP, 11~Spear, Jump over Punch, F21~EX Teleport, Dash, 2~Teleport, Dash, 2~Teleport, D1~Spear, JiP, F21~Teleport
I don't think those will go back into a vortex since you already used a spear at the beginning of the combo. The combo I made is when u land a spear in the corner and want to get more damage, and put them back into a 50/50 situation.

PimpUigi

Sex Kick
I don't think those will go back into a vortex since you already used a spear at the beginning of the combo. The combo I made is when u land a spear in the corner and want to get more damage, and put them back into a 50/50 situation.
Oh, yeah you're right. I like the 48% version, that's pretty cool.

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Oh, yeah you're right. I like the 48% version, that's pretty cool.
Also I have a cannonball punisher that you probably already know that does 41% and goes into the vortex. I didn't notice it when I was scanning through your guide.

AA B2, JK~Teleport, JK~Teleport, D1~Spear, JiP, F21~Teleport