What's new

Tech - Displacer 51% Combo Displacer

SonicNinja3532

The Wannabe Prodigy
With this ender of B13 into regular teleport, you force them to guess the 50/50 or throw.
Huge damage potential with this variation
Not to down play, but I'm pretty sure we've known this tech for a while. And considering we can get around the same amount of damage for a bar, it's definitely a waste. Still, props for finding it out yourself. P.S, in this variation, we can do b2>f12b2 for more damage, and it hits much more consistently.

ArmedCalf

I guess I play Necromancer now.. PSN: ArmedCalf
Into a reset
Resets aren't guaranteed unfortunately:/ It'd be like looking at Shinnok saying "wow Imposter has 90% corner combos." Having said that I get what you're saying! I don't really like his pokes and air game.

ZigZag

That Welsh Guy
Honestly I suck at teching in this game so it'd probably be 51% on myself most of the time lol

Low Blow

How far have you fallen?
S
Honestly I suck at teching in this game so it'd probably be 51% on myself most of the time lol
Still this isn't a 51% combo. This is a 39% combo (off a jump in as well) into a possible 50/50 setup.

And this is also for two bars.... Lol yeah I'm sorry but I wouldn't use this as a go to option. Super situational setups where I think I can kill

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
With this ender of B13 into regular teleport, you force them to guess the 50/50 or throw.
Huge damage potential with this variation.
You can do this from NJP, F22+4, B14 teleport. The opponent will have to crouch the throw, or armour/block the F1.

Dinosaur

Data Collecting
i love hearing people talk about displacer tech whether it's old or obsolete, atleast the conversation is being had.

Being a raiden main is a lonely life.