What's new

5 years of playing SFIV.

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
I really thought this video warranted its on thread just so me and other people can show there appreciate of this particularly video:

@LiangHuBBB As soon I started the video and heard this cover of "Indestructible" (Which btw was awesome!) it started a overflow of some good........no GREAT memories of this game and how much I have had fun playing people online and offline. I hope you continue to post great content on your channel,because you know I'll be looking forward to it. :D

Last edited:

SHAOLIN

内部冲突
That Honda player at 2:25 must have been playing Injustice right before he played that match because he jumped like 10x in a row despite being punished for it lol
I watch it and can only ask myself" Why can't I find these type of people in ranked?"

Question: Where do you find most of your music? Do your subscribers sent you some music from different artists?
No, all the music which were included in my montages during the last 5 years is just my own taste of music.
I found all tracks myself. Ppl only submit footage of interesting moments, but not music.
Most of the music were remixed anime tracks since I am a huge fan of animes and other channels like raydude who does create some rly
unique tracks were just found by myself looking around for good music.
These days Ive been subscribed to over 50+ music artists. Most of them are not so well known yet making rly great music imo and I am trying
to give these channel some exposure because I think they deserve it.