What's new

General/Other 5 Most Annoying MK2 Moves To Get Hit By

What's the Most Annoying Move to Get Hit By in MK2?

• Liu's Bicycle Kick

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Kitana's Fan Raise

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Jump Kicked while Jump Kicking (Losing air battles)

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Ninjas' Roundhouse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A Throw

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • NONE OF THE ABOVE :S

Votes: 4 25.0%

• Total voters

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
MK2 is a game that's so fun, it's kept us all interested for nearly 20 years now.
But playing MK2 comes with it's own set of frustrations.
Here's my list of the Top 5 Most Annoying Moves To Get Hit By in this game...

5: LIU KANG'S BICYCLE KICK
"I'm blocking, blocking, blocking, BLOCKING the whole match... and the second I unblock I get my face pummeled? Screw you, Mr Kang! And now I'm in the corner and you're gonna hump hump hump me to death. Freakin' awesome."

4: KITANA'S FAN RAISE
"Son of a bitch! How could I be stupid enough to just WALK right into that thing? Oh look, there goes half my lifebar down the drain. Scratch that- I was near a corner, and with 90 seconds left on the clock, I am on Danger!?"

3. GETTING JUMP KICKED WHEN YOU'RE JUMP KICKING
"Great minds think alike, and we both jump kick at the exact same time, and I lose the air battle.
That's cool... I'm sure it'll even out and I'll win the next o....wtf! Lost another one??!! Definitely can't happen 3 times in 1 round? Great... I just lost a round from losing every jump kick battle. (Note to self: jump LESS)"

2. THE NINJAS' ROUNDHOUSE
"Since you just threw 3 ice freezes in a row, it should be safe to jump kick you... *SWAT*
Worst fighter in the game...no way Reptile can stop me now... *SWAT*
Fuckin' run away from me all match long Scorpion? No more, I'm tracking you down... *SWAT*
I even jump punched, dammit!!"

1: A THROW
"Oh you're so tricky... gonna jump in close to me and try to throw me? Like I don't know how to hold down/back + block or something? Huh. Ok so you threw me once, walk towards me and try it again I dare you! I'm blocking again, and this time I'm gonna uppercut your ass skyward when you tr...WTF!??
Well, the joke's on you Mileena. Coz after all those backbend throws you hit me with, you're gonna need a chiropractor REAL bad. And 1 more thing, EF YOU."

Vote for your favorite! Or should I say, your favorite to hate!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
MK2 is a game that's so fun, it's kept us all interested for nearly 20 years now.
But playing MK2 comes with it's own set of frustrations.
Here's my list of the Top 5 Most Annoying Moves To Get Hit By in this game...

5: LIU KANG'S BICYCLE KICK
"I'm blocking, blocking, blocking, BLOCKING the whole match... and the second I unblock I get my face pummeled? Screw you, Mr Kang! And now I'm in the corner and you're gonna hump hump hump me to death. Freakin' awesome."

4: KITANA'S FAN RAISE
"Son of a bitch! How could I be stupid enough to just WALK right into that thing? Oh look, there goes half my lifebar down the drain. Scratch that- I was near a corner, and with 90 seconds left on the clock, I am on Danger!?"

3. GETTING JUMP KICKED WHEN YOU'RE JUMP KICKING
"Great minds think alike, and we both jump kick at the exact same time, and I lose the air battle.
That's cool... I'm sure it'll even out and I'll win the next o....wtf! Lost another one??!! Definitely can't happen 3 times in 1 round? Great... I just lost a round from losing every jump kick battle. (Note to self: jump LESS)"

2. THE NINJAS' ROUNDHOUSE
"Since you just threw 3 ice freezes in a row, it should be safe to jump kick you... *SWAT*
Worst fighter in the game...no way Reptile can stop me now... *SWAT*
Fuckin' run away from me all match long Scorpion? No more, I'm tracking you down... *SWAT*
I even jump punched, dammit!!"

1: A THROW
"Oh you're so tricky... gonna jump in close to me and try to throw me? Like I don't know how to hold down/back + block or something? Huh. Ok so you threw me once, walk towards me and try it again I dare you! I'm blocking again, and this time I'm gonna uppercut your ass skyward when you tr...WTF!??
Well, the joke's on you Mileena. Coz after all those backbend throws you hit me with, you're gonna need a chiropractor REAL bad. And 1 more thing, EF YOU."

Vote for your favorite! Or should I say, your favorite to hate!
Is it wrong that I laughed my ass off at this? :D

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
I painfully agree with all of these but I'm baffled as to why Kang's low toe ain't on the list... or is it one move per character?

mortal_jason

Kitana's Bodyguard
I painfully agree with all of these but I'm baffled as to why Kang's low toe ain't on the list... or is it one move per character?
Liu's low toe doesn't annoy me as much as getting hit by his bike kick. The damage from his LT is so minor, and I can usually get around it. Lao's low toe is just as good anyway.

I personally consider getting hit by uppercuts, Scorpion's spear, and Mileena's roll as worse than anyone's low toe.

Thanks Mike. Yeah I thought someone said a while back that it could be stopped quickly using block or something. Just gotta lay off the button like you said.

ok, I got one, most annoying to me is actually Lao's headbutt bullshit.

I cannot get out of it, EVER

bam bam bam bam bam bam bam, headbutted to death

if you are in the corner and lao is headbutting you, its unescapable, cant even do a low toe or anything but block it. Ive never seen anyone get out of it in corner, its like a chip damage infinite.

(Im not %100 certain on this btw)