What's new

$5 Mortal Kombat 2011 on PSN this weekend only!

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Even though it's not the Komplete Edition this is still one hell of a deal. For this weekend only Mortal Kombat is only $5 through Sony Ent. Network. If any of you wanna get your friends involved with MK9, now's the time to download from PSN this weekend. Keep it alive!

mk9scheduleimage.jpg

Click here to buy!

edited/promoted by STORMS*

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

mfkaoz

Banned
Ed Boon said the servers aren't closing down though? I might pick this up. Never played MK9.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Welp, looks like Skarlet and Kenshi mains who still play the game are gonna have a headache playing randoms this weekend.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
I'm going to buy this tonight actually. Been playing this game since day 1 and never bought any DLC characters at all. I'll let you guys know if they are included.

E

Eldriken

The description says "Full Game", so I'm assuming it includes the DLC characters.
It says "full game" because it's the full MK9 game and not a demo or something similar. It has to say "Komplete Edition" or whatever in order to have all the DLC. So, I wouldn't count on it being there.

If it is however, I stand corrected.

Justice

Noob
I just checked it out in the store and it has pictures of Skarlet and Kenshi in the page banner. I hope this means that it is the Komplete edition. After all this time, I can't see them trying to sell the vanilla even for $5. But hopefully someone can purchase this soon and fill us in before the sale ends :)

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
:(

well i think they can still download the compatability packs
They can. Whether they will or not is another story and even if they do, odds are they'll only be interested in the one for Rain lol. (IIRC the Freddy one is mandatory on PSN)

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
I will definitely pick up Max Payne 3. Wanted to play that for a while but there has always been something better and more appealing. For $5 though, I can't pass this up.