What's new

Strategy 5 Gods of Mortal Kombat

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Nobody is a god of MK, any one of them could lose to a large amount of unlisted players at any time.
Those are just players with more notable achievements/more chances to compete.
Doesn't UK have 5 gods?

:DOGE

1. STRIKYIE
2. UsedForGlue
3. PND Ketchup
4. A F0xy Grampa
5. PND Mustard

6. NKZero

mk9 would be pl, reo, denzell, cd jr, detroit.

Pl and denzell have won evo. Reo and cd jr dominated the scene for a long time. Detroit was the one guy everyone had in their mind that could actually beat reo and cd jr during that time and he won mlg anaheim.

These players have all won at least one mlg or evo. Other haven't won anything that was as close as these majors.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Without a piece of doubt:
REO
PL
CDjr

arguably:
Maxter
Dizzy

Are really good but with little chances:
16bit
Tyrant
Detroit
Denzell.

Really good but do not qualify:
Woundcowboy
CD
Skar
Mustard

P.S: The above mentioned didn't need braindead DLC to have a chance.

Fusion_Quake

KH Fusion
Without a piece of doubt:
REO
PL
CDjr

arguably:
Maxter
Dizzy

Are really good but with little chances:
16bit
Tyrant
Detroit
Denzell.

Really good but do not qualify:
Woundcowboy
CD
Skar
Mustard

P.S: The above mentioned didn't need braindead DLC to have a chance.
the popoffs are REAL lolol

p.s. Scar uses scarlet, you said no braindead dlc :REO:DOGE:REO:DOGE:REO:DOGE

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
USA MK 5 gods

REO
Perfect Legend
CDjr
Shock
Tom Brady

Angola Mortal Kombat 5 gods

Adam (on his prime undefeated in MK Trilogy, he is basically our shock now)
Vany (On his prime undefeated on MK trilogy, he is our tom brady like figure now)
Eddy Wang (on his prime undefeated in MK Trilogy, MK9, still kicking ass, basically REO in US)
Mayomona ( though i never saw him playing he was claimed to be Adam level)
Lao (new era, only plays trilogy, but no one cares anymore , because no one takes trilogy seriously as he does, he is like Fuudo for Street Fighter)

Also an interesting list, is the top 10 strongest players on their prime and how ranked they are, from the most conquest wins and less defeats, fame level and legends in the making:

1. Adam
2. Vany
3. Celia Sheriff
4. Eddy Wang
5. Mayomona
6. Lao
7. Judce
8. Rolf
9. The Hot
10. Cromo

I still remember of a dude that only heard about me, and when we met though i didn't said my true name, he was telling me about myself, i was laughing my ass off about the facts he added to the story and things i did across the whole city, things that aren't technically possible in MK, my cousing was laughing his ass off because of how he was talking to Eddy Wang about Eddy Wang, without knowing i'm Eddy Wang, he even sunk his face on a water conservatory.
wait were you all in your primes at different times for trilogy or did you just not play each other?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
wait were you all in your primes at different times for trilogy or did you just not play each other?
We played at each other, although we all lost to Adam, we hardly lost to anyone else, this is where i think i didn't explained myself well. So Adam was top, then vany then the others.

The only one who is not from our time and is currently dominating is Lao, but no one cares because trilogy time has passed.

coolwhip

Noob
Kabal took skill and wasn't a DLC lol.
I'm well aware Kabal wasn't DLC, thank you. But does that mean it is somehow more frowned upon to use a top tier DLC character than it is to use a top tier non-DLC character who actually happens to be significantly better? I can't follow that logic. Moreover, why should either be frowned upon? And finally, every character takes skill to win with against great players.