What's new

5/29 Fingercramp x Bulletproof BEATDOWN 2: Memorial Service UFGT7 NY SSf4 MVC3 MK9

hak

Noob
Fingercramp.com and Bulletproof Comics are coming together to bring you guys a tournament. BEATDOWN 2 : Memorial Service We will be streaming Keits amazing UFGT 7! So instead watching it by yourself come to the tourney enjoy the stream with people you know!

Presidential Beatdown was a success so FingerCramp and Bulletproof will like to present to you the Beat Down series of tournaments. i just want to thank everyone who came to presidential beat down.

THIS IS A BYOC EVENT(I WILL TRY TO HAVE EXTRA STICKS ON HAND)

TIME & PLACE
BULLETPROOF COMICS
5/29
Registration Begins at 5pm (Please be on time)
5pm-12am Sunday
BULLETPROOF COMICS LOCATION

TOURNEY TIME BREAKDOWN

360 Super Street FIghter 4 Tourney from 5 - 8
360 Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Tourney From 6 - 10
PS3 Mortal Kombat Tourney From 8 - 12

Spend your Memorial day weekend with us. At least Sunday.

I want pay out top 3 to encourage more players good players. The break down is

1st 70%
2nd 20%
3rd 10%

The main Event Of course is going to Mortal Kombat 9. East coast! We the best!

The tourney is going to be on Playstation 3 only because there is an issue with the 360 version where the patches are not working offline. If the community wants a 360 tourney I will make concessions.

People were suggesting not to include SSF4 as AE is coming out but those folks are dumb so lets give SSF4 its rightfully deserved Swan song.

ALSO GUYS IF YOU NEED MODS PLEASE DONT HESITATE TO ASK I WILL DO ON SITE DUAL MODS IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST

Thanks Srk lets make this hot.

Ill try to add all information to the post. But everything you need to know is on the flyer.

PLEASE CHECK OUT THE POSTER
IT IS TOO FLY =)

FINGERCRAMP X BULLETPROOF POSTER LINK BEATDOWN 2 Memorial Service!

Note if you have any ideas on any preferences please do not hesitate to suggest it. I prefer pm. Thanks!

THANKS MIKE AND BOOTYCLAPPER
Rules:

- Sets will be 2 out of 3 Matches
- Loser's and Winner's finals will be 3 out of 5 matches
- Grand Finals are 3 out of 5 matches with the guy coming out of the Loser's bracket having to win 2 sets and the guy coming out of Winner's only having to win 1 set.

Super Street Fighter IV
- Singles
- 2 out of 3 rounds
- 99 seconds
- Color 11 and 12 banned
- Loser of the previous match has the option of switching characters or ultras. Winner of the previous match can change Ultras if the loser switches characters.
- If a match ends in a double KO where both players have 2 rounds won, both players are credited for winning 0 matches and must restart that match with no one switching characters or ultras.

Marvel vs Capcom 3
- Singles
- 99 seconds
- Loser of the previous match can change teams. Winner must stick with their team.
- If a match ends in double KO, both players are credited for winning 0 matches and must restart that match with no one changing their team or order.

Mortal Kombat 9
- Singles
- 2 out of 3 rounds
- 99 seconds
- Color 11 and 12 banned
- Loser of the previous match has the option of switching characters or ultras.
- If a match ends in a double KO where both players have 2 rounds won, both players are credited for winning 0 matches and must restart that match with no one switching characters.

Noob
I will do what I can to be there. May is a month of a LOT of MK9 tournaments and I'm trying to support(and get as many people to support) as many as possible. I will most likely be at one on the 28th and I will try to get to this one as well.